Showdown with Kings! Galaxy vs Red Daemon

Serena's Dream

With seemingly nothing in sight, Serena walked through void of a thick darkness, unable to realize where she is. That's it until she stopped when she saw a familiar face.

"M-Mizael...?" She stammered, looking at the boy's face. While she was sure that person in front of her was indeed the Galaxy Duelist, but his condition was shiver down her spine. Heterochromia eyes look down feeling guilty and sad, his body got damaged so badly. Cut wounds everywhere, bleeding head, etc.

Serena gasped in shock when she realized Mizael was Dueling someone. And that someone is two girls who had same face as her. Mizael has empty field while the two girls had a Monster that resemblence bird and crystal.

Mizael LP: 500 x3
?1 LP: 4000 x1
?2 LP: 4000 x2

"Go, Nightingale! Direct attack!" The obsidian haired girl ordered as the bird-like monster let out a sinister chuckle and charged at Mizael. With a long, suffering scream, Mizael sent flying before landed on the ground.

Mizael LP: 0 x3
?1 LP: 4000 x1
?2 LP: 4000 x2

?1 & ?2 Win

"Mizael...lost...?" Serena mumbled in disbelief. The two figures then approached Mizael, raised their Duel Disk as the next scene make Serena's blood run cold.

"I deserve this."

Both girls swung their arms.

"After the pain I inflict to my friends..."

The Duel Disk blades piercing his chest as he gasped out some blood from his mouth.

"This is what I deserve..."

"No..." Serena stared out in horror as tears uncontrolably runs down her cheeks. She ran to Mizael and hug him close. "Stay with me...please..."

Mizael only respond with a sad smile as he slowly close his eyes and his body turned cold. He's dead on her embrace.

"Kuroba Mizael is no more! Professor! We did it!" The two girls exclaimed while laugh maniacally.

End of the Dream

"AAHHHHH!" Serena screamed as she woke up sweating. She was gasping for breath, holding her hand over her chest, shaken, pale and terrified. Once when she realized it was only a nightmare, she calmed herself down.

"W-what was that...?" She took a few deep breaths and rose up from her bed.

Currently she was in her room, provided by the City as a participant of a Friendship Cup. Today was Opening of Friendship Cup, where the King - Jack Atlas will carry and Exhibition Match with its challenger - Kuroba Mizael. Serena was quite impressed with her room. A Spacious, luxurious room with plasma TV and King-sized bed. However, she knew that a luxury place like this has its price.

She went to her bathroom to take a long, warm shower to calm herself over this unusual nightmare she had. She just couldn't stop thinking about it because it felt so real.

After the shower she did her usual daily hygiene and dried her hair with a towel. When she came out of the bathroom she foudn a cart with food waiting for her next to her bed.

"Perfect." Her stomach grumbled as she sat down and began eating.

"That dream felt to real..." She thought while she continue eating. "That two girls that fought Mizael...is that my other counterparts? But why they..."

Serena was deep in her thought. What does hee nightmare means?

With Mizael

"It's time." I said as I spread out my Deck. After we burst out from a Facility one day earlier than in the canon, we had one extra day to rest after everything happened in this Dimension. They took us to the fancy penthouse for all participans of the Friendship Cup, but as expected, we cannot leave the room.