Embodiment of Light vs Different Dimension Demon

The Next Day

I, along with You Show crew currently on the class, with Shuzo doing his best to teach us about Duel Monsters. Yuzu was still somewhere in her mind due to how resemblance Yuto had with Yuya while the others feels so boring today, and I could understand why...

"And that's how to Tribute Summon!" Shuzo said.

I know he is trying at his best to teach us, but come on! Everyone knows the basics of Tribute Summoning.

"This is boring!" Futoshi said.

"Yeah! We already know how to Tribute Summon!" Tatsuya added. Then he turned to me. "How about Mizael nii-chan gives the teaching for today?!"

"Me? Are you sure?" I'm not good at teaching to be honest. But the kids looked at me with begging smile on their face, once again something that I can't resist.

"Come on Mizael, you told me you know much about Extra Deck Summoning. You should go." Sora said.

"Okay then. Since everyone insist, I'll teach you everything I know." I sighed as I got up from my chair and went behind from the front desk.

"Okay. First, let's move to Ritual Summon. To Ritual Summon, you must had three things: A Ritual Spell Card, Ritual Monster in your hand and the appropriates Monster in your hand or field. Then you activate your Ritual Spell Card to send those appropriates Monster to the Graveyard whose Levels must be equal or greater than the Levels of Ritual Monster you wanna Summon. That's the most Common way to Ritual Summon. Does anyone have any question to this summoning?"

Yuya raised his hand.

"Yes, Yuya?"

"You said that was the most common way to do Ritual Summon. There are the others?" Yuya asked.

"Yes, Yuya. Some of Archtype that focused on Ritual Summon can used the Ritual Material from the Graveyard or directly from your Deck like Nekroz or Gishki. Also, there's Archtype that can Ritual Summon without Ritual Spell." I explained as everyone gasped in shock at my explanation.

"Ritual Summon without Ritual Spell?!" Sora yelled in shock. "To think that way of Ritual Summon exist..."

"That Archtype must be so rare." Yuya added.

"Okay, let's move on to Fusion Summon. To Fusion Summon, you need three things. A Fusion Spell Card, Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck, and the appropriates Monster as material from your field or hand. Then you activate the Fusion Spell card to sent those material to your graveyard and summon the Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. That's the most common way to Fusion Summon."

"Most common way again?" Yuya asked.

"Yes. Archetypes focused on Fusion Summon usually have their own Fusion Spells allowing them to send the Fusion Materials from the Deck to graveyard, banish them from the graveyard or shuffle back the banished monsters to the deck. Also, there are some Monsters that have effect to allowing you to Fusion Summon, most of them using themself." I explained as Yuya nodded.

"To close the chapter of Fusion Summon, there is also an advance way to Fusion Summon called Contact Fusion." Everyone seemed interested, especially Sora. Even he know what Contact Fusion is but he still surprise that I had knowledge of this. Especially since I was Xyz User, he must be alarmed.

"Monster that have ability to Contact Fusion doesn't need a Fusion Spell card. All you need to do is shuffle those Monsters from the field back to your Deck or sent it to Graveyard or Banish them. Then, you can Summon that Fusion Monster from your extra deck." I explained as Sora raised his hand.