Unexpected Summon! Shining Star!

Mizael's Room

"Ugh..." I held my head in pain, trying to adjust my eyes from sunlight that pierced through my bedroom. Then I widened my eyes as I recalling the previous event that just ocurred. "What have I done...?"

Flashback

"Battle! Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon attack Satellite Cannon Falcon! Annihilation Dark Matter Stream!"

Dark Matter unleashed a Dark Matter Stream at Satellite Cannon Falcon. Kurosaki manuvered his D-Wheel to catch an Action Cards.

"Action Magic: Evasion! Your attack is negate!"

"Naive." I told him. "Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon's second effect. By detach one Overlay Unit, Dark Matter can attack two times."

Number 95: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon (OVU 5 - 4)

"Also, since I used Galaxy-Eyes Afterglow Dragon to activate my Xyz Monsters effect, it's effect activate! I can take "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" from my Deck and either Special Summon it or turn it to Dark Matter's Overlay Unit. I choose turn it into Overlay Unit."

Number 95: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon (OVU 4 - 5)

"And then, my "Number" Monsters ATK will be doubled." Dark Matter became bigger even it can be saw outside the stadium.

Number 95: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon (ATK 17500 - 35000)

"Go, Dark Matter! Annihilation Dark Matter Stream!" Dark Matter unleashed his stream of Dark Matter towards Satellite Cannon Falcon for second time. Kurosaki watched hopelessly as Satellite Cannon Falcon was destroyed so easily.

BOOOOMMMM

"AAAARGHHHH!" Kurosaki screamed as his life Points decreased to zero. His D-Wheel broke down, but luckily he managed to land on his feet. He droped to his knees, heaviely panting for breath.

Flashback Ends

"No..." I jumped from my bed and looking through the window only to find completely destroyed Stadium. "I'm...going too far..."

"It was Number 95." Photon spoke as he appeared on my right side.

"And Roget. If he doesn't put that mind controlled chip on your helmet, this whole thing would never happened." Tachyon added as he appeared on my left.

"And if I check my helmet before the match, this whole thing would never happened." I placed my head in my hands. "Just great...not only I lost a little trust that I had with Kurosaki, I almost kill a thousand lifes."

"You're not one to blame-"

"Of course I am!" I cut off Photon. "Can't you see the destruction I made?! I did that myself! The one who destroyed the entire Stadium was ME!"

"We know. But-"

"Kurosaki could have died yesterday!" I interrupted him again. "All these people and my friends could have died because of me! And if that happened, I never could forgive myself! You sent me here to help...and look what have I done to this world..."

As I buried my head in the pillow, without any words, Photon and Tachyon dissapeared, knowing that I need a time to be alone.

Hall of Dominion - With Executive Council

After odd behavior Mizael showed yesterday, Reiji ordered Tsukikage to investigate cause of the problem. At first it seemed that Mizael released his power on his own, but after rewatching camera footage of the Duel, he noticed a spark coming out of his helmet. Sneaking on the garage at night was no easy task, but Tsukikage, with his incredible Ninja skills successfully did it. Examining Galaxy Duelist's helmet, our favorite Ninja found a destroyed mind controlled chip buried in his helmet and informed Reiji about it immediately. It was needless to say that Ceo of Leo Corporation explained his comrades actions to Executive Council.