Invasion on Synchro Dimension!

Yuya was on his knees. The hologram disappeared as he stood up on his wobbly feet, looking around and surprise at the destruction he caused.

"That sure was interesting..." Fubuki rose up as his body began surrounded by blue particle. "You won today. But I make sure the same thing won't happen again. I will find you later and then carded you..."

After one crazy laugh, Fubuki was teleported back to Academia while Yuya was deep on his thought.

"What the hell happened?"

"Stop right there!" Yuya turned around, only to see three Duel Chasers was approaching him.

"Surrender quietly. Further resistance will be futile."

Yuya thought it was over because he already used all of his energy to Duel against Fubuki before. Fortunately for him, a help was arrived just in time.

"Tachyon Spiral of Destruction!"

Before Security had a time to react, the blast hit them, causing them to knocked out unconscious.

"Mizael..."

"Are you okay, Yuya?" I asked him with worry expression.

"Definitely not. But I'll managed." Yuya replied. "Now we must find Sora, Yuzu and Serena. Academia was already here."

"I think I know the place, Yuya. Follow me."

With that, Yuya and me stole one of Security Officer's D-Wheel and began ride off to Serena's place.

Somewhere in the City - with Fallen Lancers

"Battle! I attack Triple Hunting Hound with Susanowo! Kusanagi Sword Slash!"

"Let's make this flashy Superstar! Destroy Goyo Predator! Grand Performance!"

"It's time for a good dose of enjoy! I attack Double Hunting Hound and Hunting Hound with Flower Cardians Ameshikou and Gokou!"

"Go, Rise Falcon! Tear our gathering enemies asunder with your sharp talons! Brave Claw Revolution!"

"Let's eradicate them, Ptolemy M7! Attack Goyo Chaser!"

"Slash them with your sword, Master Diamond! Attack Hunting Hound and Goyo Guardian! Gem-Slash!"

"Now XX-Saber Gottoms! attack Triple Hunting Hound! XX-Sword Slash!"

Following their controllers' commands, the Monsters unleashed their attacks, taking down the surrounding Obelisk Force and Security members.

"Damn, how many defeated enemies does that make with those guys?!" Sawatari whined. "This is endless! At this point, it'll take us forever to get to Yuya and Serena's location!"

"And what's worse is that we have to deal with both this Obelisk Force and Security at the same time." Tokumatsu remarked. "It's like Security has been programmed to attack anyone apart from their own comrades."

"I, the man Gongenzaka, wouldn't be surprised one bit if that was the case." Gongenzaka stated as he gazed at the burning City. "And the rebellion Shinji and his comrades are planning will only add to the chaos of this night. And to top it all off, we still have no idea where Yuzu is right now..."

Gongenzaka's mind flashed back to the events that transpired while they were still imprisoned in the underground waste recycling plant. 30 minutes ago, the Lancers and Crow had been approached by Tsukikage, who informed them that Academia had begun its invasion of the Synchro Dimension in order to capture Yuzu and Serena. Needless to say, everyone was shocked by this, even more so when they heard that Reira was currently protecting Serena on his own and Sora apparently switched sides, betraying Academia in order to protect Yuya and Yuzu.