A New Hope

*Greeting readers! I'm sorry for a long update. I need to think some fresh idea for the Duel and all other stuff. Anyway, is any of you read or watch Rising of the Shield Hero or That Time I reincarnated as a Slime? If so, I recommend you to read my new story: The Journey of the Katana Hero! The story of my OC girl, Rimuru Arashi and her journey as the Katana Hero (OC based on Rimuru Tempest). That's all and happy reading :)*

Three Days Later

It's been a three days after a fierce battles for defending Xyz Dimension. After me, Kaito, Byron and Edo defeating the remaining 40 Obelisk Forces, that bastard Akaba Leo was sending more 600 Obelisk Forces to Xyz Dimension. The battle was raged on for three days. It was so intense because we are clearly outnumbered. I even must changed into my Barian Form to endure that fierce attacks and worse, we lost some of our comrades. But in the end, we succeed defend the Xyz Dimension, with me beat 200 Obelisk Force members by myself, and the other 400 was by Lancers, Resistance and Former Academia members.

"Hey, what's taking you so long?! By my calculations, that soup should have been ready in twenty-nine minutes, and fifty one seconds! Yet we're approaching thirty minutes mark! How much longer is everyone going to wait?!"

Mamoru complained loudly as he gazed at his pocket watch, much of the confusions of the two boys staring at him. At that moment, Grace and Gloria entered he room, which housed a large numbers of civilians, carrying a large pot.

"Thank you for waiting." Grace said with a wide smile. "Lunch is ready, hope you like it."

"...Why I'm doing this?" Gloria muttered. "A proud soldier of Academia reduced to a mere waitress...?"

"Ara, but isn't entertaiment supposed to bring happiness to everyone?" Grace said with a cheerful attitude. "Stop complaining sister, consider this is training."

"Yeah, yeah..." Gloria sighed. "Less talk, more work. We haven't got all day here, so let's get to it, people. There's a plenty work to be done yet."

"Yes!" The assemble of former Academia members and elites said at the same time. Upon seeing this, Allen shook his head.

"Even thought they are our enemies just three days ago, that Academia bunch is now handing a food and medical supplies. They even said they would help rebuilding ruined homes. To be honest, I still can't believe this..."

"Well, it was an three days ago." Sayaka said. "Now the story is different. They even help us when Academia invaded our home again."

Following the girl's words, everyone nodded in agreement. Then Edo had addressed the former Academia members.

"First, I want to thank everyone for their valiant efforts protecting the civiliants of Xyz Dimension from Obelisk Force, as well as take a moment to honor our fallen comrades, who were carded in their fight againts the Obelisk Force."

After a brief of silence, Edo spoke again.

"You've all seen the true face of Academia now and how far the Professor is willing to go in order to achieve his goals. As such, you have to decide now; will you still follow Academia after witnessing all that, or will you stand with us against the Professor as we right the wrongs we have committed?"

"After witnessing the wonders of Yuya's Duels, I cannot really go back to our previous ruthless style." Grace had said. "That's why both my sister and I are cutting ties with Academia as well."

"Oi, Grace!" Gloria had shouted. "Don't go deciding things about me as well without my permission!"

"Oh, but weren't you fascinated by Yuya's Duel as well, Gloria?" Grace had countered with a sly smile. "There's no need to hide your true feelings at this point."