Interlude: In the Prison of Madness

*It's not fair if Zarc is the only one who get the punishment, right?*

"Knock-, knock-"

A sound of the door,-someone, knocks on it.

Tonight was so quiet, spending time alone in a cramped little cell, Akaba Leo laid his body down on a uncomfortable mattress.

A month has passed, and he feel his will of life slipping away.

There was a time when he dreamt of something horrible.

The dream started with two knocks on the door.

"Knock-, knock-"

Strange, he don't remember having a visitor like this.

Especially since he lost his battle at the dimensional war and nearly destroy the world in the process, he was always alone without acquaintances, friends or even family.

He had spent meaningless days, having thought that he would find his freedom, but he knows it wouldn't be happened. Everyone hates him, just like he hates everyone and this fake, copy carbon of his real world.

A melodious little song played in his mind, a lullaby sung by his precious daughter. He remember listening her beautiful voice every night.

It was a long time ago, but the memories feel like yesterday.

"Knock-, knock-"

The door knocked again, but no matter how much it sounded, the visitor didn't open the door. Staring at the empty roof, he was forced to remember all the crimes he did.

It was about a 6 years ago, when he killed Academia's previous principal, and burned down legacy he founded.

Leo pretended to be his personal assistant, and that one faithful night, Leo pointed the gun at his head. Click, the sound of a trigger and him who release the lever. The sensation was still tangible in his hand.

It was cold, the floor was cold and covered in blood, and Principal Samejima's corpse with his head cut open and his brain content spilling out keep haunting his mind.

"Knock-, knock-"

Another knock. It sounds every 5 minutes, is there a special meaning behind it all? Is the guard trying to drive him crazy? Or they are making sure that he's in his cell or not.

Maybe those North Academy and South Academy bastards sends their representatives to mock his failures? Are they already forget at what happened to their previous representative?

Oh right, they didn't know it.

5 years ago, he managed to kill Johan Anderson and Jim Crocodile Cook, an representatives of North and South Academy that turns out to be a spies and detectives for investigating Principal Samejima's missing case.

He sends both of them to his mad scientist as lab rats. The sound of their desperate screams was like a classical music on his ear-throwing an mind controlled bugs prototype into their ears, their brains has been scattered by that said bug and died.

Leo ordered that mad scientist to carded those two corpses and dumped them into the fire. Everything went well.

He would have ordered someone to mutilated their bodies and turned them into a bunch of cards for a final performance and sent it in a form of Deck to North and South Academy. But it could make every schools oppose Academia. So it was better to choose classic method.

"Knock-, knock-"

He caused the death of Marufuji Sho.

In the same year, a mass rebellions exploded at Academia. While the likes of Asuka Tenjoin and various nameless Academia students managed to escape, the same thing couldn't be said to Marufuji siblings and Fubuki Tenjoin.