🥀 1ᴹ 🥀

Jungkooks life hasn't been the same for the past 4 years

Ever since he moved in with Jiho, his high-school sweetheart, things changed drastically.

The first 4 months were great, Jungkook had a serving job to help Jiho while he was working and in college.

Now, Jungkooks unemployed and is stuck being the typical housewife, catering to Jihos every command.

Jiho is employed at a good job, which Jungkook wants to know how he got because of his abuse of alcohol and drugs.

At least Jungkook gets some time to himself.

The raven never gets any fun, even when his boyfriend has work trips that he surpsingly brings him on.

All Jungkook is allowed to do, is smile and act like Jiho is the best person in the world.

Which was obviously a huge lie.

The raven wears long sleeves and pants all the time to hide the scrapes, cuts and bruises.

Which he doesn't have to seeing as he never leaves the house for anything, only when Jiho lets him.

As of right now, Jungkook is doing his daily chores which was basically cleaning the house and keeping everything picked up.

Jiho gets home at 6, so ontop of keeping things picked up the raven was cooking dinner. 

The thing is the raven was running behind because he wasn't paying attention to the time, so he was rushing around. 

"Shit, Shit, Shit..." Jungkook mummbled quietly, pancking a bit. 

Maybe Jiho will be home late.. He always stops at the store for more beer or stops to get stuff from his dealer.  

All of a sudden Jungkook heard Jiho's car pull into the driveway.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck..!" Jungkook kept shouting, rushing to at least get plates, cups and silverware on the table.

He knows whats going to happen when his boyfriend walks through that door.

Jungkook ran back to the kitchen to grab the food that he hoped was done.

The front door opened revealing Jiho, who was in a very shitty mood, he had a hard day and was going to make it everyone's problem.

"Jungkook!" Jiho shouted.

Then raven came running to Jiho, to greet him at the door.

"Welcome home..." Jungkook said softly, forcing a smile.

Jiho just threw his coat and bag at Jungkook. It was his job to take care of it so Jiho could go eat and not be bothered.

As the younger of the two walked to the little closet by the front door to put things away, Jiho walked to the dining room.