🥀18🥀

Another short chapter

Another short chapter. Honestly these chapters are going to be short for a while. :) 
-Chrissy
______

A couple weeks have gone by and so far eveything was going alright, there is no signs of Red Moon doing anything. That was both good and bad, It was good, meaning they have more time to do things and It was bad meaning Taehyung didn't know what they were planning themselves. It was stressing him out more than anything.

The golden haired male was sitting at his desk reading over the reports that the others gaved him, which were all the same thing basically. Some of them did write funny notes to make Tae laugh, but it didn't really work.

As he was reading a knock appeared on his office door. "Who is it?" He asked.

"Hoseok and Yoongi." Hoseok responded, putting his hand on the handle, waiting for his leader to tell him to come in.

"Come in." Taehyung said, sighing as he put all the reports in a folder and then put them into a drawer. As he did so the door opened.

Both the brunette and burgundy haired males came walking in, Yoongi shutting the door after he walked in.

"What's up?" The mafia leader asked, looking up at 2 members of his crew.

"Well.. The others and us, well minus Jimin, have been thinking and even had a discussion." Yoongi started. "How are you going to tell Jungkook you're a mafia leader and that we're all a mafia?" he added. 

"You can't really hide it forever.." The brunette chimed in. 

Now Taehyung knew he couldn't hide it forever, but he didn't really think about how he was going to tell the younger. He knows if he tells him now he will run and never come back, now it is Jungkooks choice if he chooses to stay or not agter hes told, but Tae wants him to stay and wants Kook to be apart of his life. 

First, he wants Jungkook to trust him, even though they're getting closer and forming a, so far, small relationship. Cause the more trust kook puts into Tae the bigger the confidence he will have to tell him and even after all that hopefully Jungkook will stay. 

"I know, but I haven't really put much thought into it due to dealing with Red Moon and trying to take care of him like nothing is going on." Taehyung said with a heavy sigh. 

"Well, not to be like mean or rude, but it needs to happen soon because what if something happens.. Not saying it will, but what is.. You have to think of the What if's Tae.." The burgandy haired male said. 

Neither of them have a problem against Jungkook, except Jimin obviously, they are very happy he's safe and him and Tae are getting along and all that, but they fear something happening to him and he finds out about all of this through something huge and he gets heartbroken and all that all over again. 

The golden haired male nodded in understanding, he gets where they come from and he needs to figure out a nice plan and all that. Honestly its kind of the last thing on his mind, but Yoongi and Hoseok are right. 

While the small meeting was going on upstairs, downstairs, Jungkook was wrapped in a blanket on the couch, eating a bag of hot cheetos,  watching TV with Yeontan laying on him. He could go out and do things, but seeing as he's getting further and bigger, he gets tired so easily. 

So, he just lays around and only goes out when he needs to. Also, he's been thinking about a lot of things, mainly about moving forward with Tae. He really wants to because the golden haired male has been nothing but, nice, sweet and supporting. Jungkook really enjoys that. 

At the same time he's scared to because he fears something will happen and he will be very heart broken. He also has this strange feeling about something as well due to him needing guards to leave the house and things like that. 

Maybe its for protection incase something bad happens, he really needs to ask Taehyung to make sure, but is semi scared to. It was just a lot on his mind and hopefully he will get the oppertunity to talk to Tae alone. 

He hopes it's soon too, he really needs to talk to him so he can get all this cleared up and everything off his chest. 
_____

Next chapter will be out soon! Love you all! 

-Chrissy