🥀31🥀

Jungkook looked at the pistol sitting in front of him

He has been training these past few days and honestly it's was getting a little overwhelming, but he was sticking to it.

Right now the raven was clearly working on guns.

He's shot this thing twice already, but his goal wasn't to hit a target. It was just to get the feel of the gun.

Now he had a target at a pretty good distance in front of him.

The goal was to hit where Taehyung tells him to the best of his ability.

It was different now though because all of them, except Jimin, we're all watching. Meaning all eyes on him.

"Focus..." Taehyung said.

Suddenly Taehyung started rambling off spots, causing the raven to grab the gun and shoot in all those areas.

"Stop." The golden haired said, walking up to the target to see how Jungkook did.

When he got to the target he looked at all the bullet holes. His eyes widened a little.

The raven hit all the right spots dead on. He wasnt off on any of them, not even a little bit.

"How'd I do?" Jungkook asked, setting the gun down.

"You hit all these dead on. Come look at this." The leader said, motioning his crew to come here.

"He hit dead on?" Sunjin asked, kind of taking the target from the golden haired, who nodded.

"Holy shit. He's got a dead shot." Yoongi said.

"What's a dead shot?" Jungkook asked, kind of confused.

"A dead shot is where you hit exactly the right spot you're aiming for.. Which is what you did." Namjoon said.

"The only other one who has a dead shot is Jimin.. I think Jungkook might have him beat though." Hoseok said, taking the target from Sunjin.

"He has us all beat.." Jin said, they all were amazed at this in a way.

"That's good right?" Jungkook asked, he was still a little confused.

The crew just nodded, it was more than good. It was great, having a dead shot takes a lot of talent.

Jimin, who was being nosey even though he wanted no part in this, was listening in and he was livid at the fact Jungkook was 'possibly' better than him at something.