🥀12🥀

It's been 2 weeks since Jungkook has been in Seoul with Taehyung

Taehyung got Red Moon knocked down for a little while, he knows it won't be long before they're up and running to attack again, but at least this gives him a little breathing room to plan ahead.

Right now 6 of the 7 mafia members we're keeping a close eye on Jungkook, trying to get him up and to eat, but the younger wouldn't budge at all.

He would only eat the smallest amounts possible, if they had a steak dinner with vegetables and masked potatoes, Jungkook would eat 1 or 2 bites out of each and push it aside.

Depression hit Jungkook like a stack of bricks, as soon as he left Jiho and got to this safe place, he actually took the time to think about what the hell has gone on these past 4 years.

Tae and the others expected this and even though it's a hard thing to do they want to try and get him out of it as much as they could.

It wasn't good for both him and the now 8 week baby growing inside of him.

All the young raven did was sleep, cry and lay in the dark, maybe move to grab the TV remote to turn the TV on or off, but that's about it.

"Is Jungkook's dinner ready?" Taehyung asked, walking up to Jin.

"Yeah, here" Jin said, handing the golden-haired male a plate full of food that hopefully he could get Jungkook to eat.

The leader took it and made his way over to his bedroom, knocking before entering even though it was his own room, he just didn't want to be rude to Jungkook.

When he entered, Jungkook was laying in the complete dark, he was curled up under the covers, sleeping, Yeontan at his tummy.

Yeontan was Jungkook's best friend right now, the only time he left the youngers side was to eat and go outside that's about it.

Taehyung set the plate on the nightstand and turned on the lamp that sat on it. Jungkook groaned at the sudden light hitting his closed eyes.

"Hey, eat some dinner" Taehyung said, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"I'm not hungry..." The raven said softly, he was getting annoyed at everyone for coming and bothering him, he just wants to sleep.

"I don't care if you're hungry or not I want you to eat.. It's not good to not eat" The older said, grabbing the knife and fork.

"Leave me alone..." Jungkook said, he just wanted to be left alone. Why can't these people understand that?

Taehyung completely ignored the younger and cut up a piece of chicken. Jungkook was going to eat whether he wanted to or not.

"Open," The golden-haired male held the fork that had a piece of chicken at the end of it to Jungkook's lips.

"No.." The raven said and turned his head away from the chicken. Tae just followed Jungkook's head.