🥀22🥀

About 6 weeks later, Jungkook welcomed a beautiful baby boy

Baby Jeon Jisung, he was perfect in every way possible and the raven was very excited to bring him home and take care of him.

In fact, Taehyung was driving the new baby and new mother back to the Mansion. They got released this morning.

When they arrived, the golden haired quickly shut off the car and got out, making his way to the back door where the younger and baby sat.

He opened the door Jungkook, helping him out of the car, then reaching in to grab the car seat and bags of stuff they came home with.

He wasn't even this child's dad, but he was in dad mode for some reason.

"Can I at least carry my baby?" The raven asked, holding an arm out for the car seat that held the little 7lb baby.

It made him smile, he was glad Tae wanted to help and be apart of it all, but he wants to say least carry Jisung into the mansion.

"Here." Taehyung replied, handing over the car seat to his boyfriend, smile on his face as well.

"Thank You." Jungkook said, taking the car seat.

As soon as the older shut the back door, a valet driver came and got into the car, taking it to the garage. Hopefully they didn't forget anything.

When they made their way up the mansion steps to the front doors, Taehyung kept his eyes peeled for any suspicious activity.

(Gotta keep an eye out for Selener 👁... I'm sorry)

They still haven't heard from Red Moon or had any activity from them and now that Taehyung shifted focus for a couple days to help Jungkook, he doesn't know what could go on.

Taehyung soon opened the double doors, being greeted by everyone, even Yeontan, who was in Hoseok's arms barking at the blonde.

The crew were very excited to meet the new baby, even Jimin. The new baby was something different than their usual routine which gets pretty boring after a while.

"Welcome Home!" They all shouted in unison, some voices more monotone than the others.

"Thank You, I'm glad to be home." Jungkook said.

"Come on let's give him some space so he can set the baby down and get comfortable." Namjoon suggested, causing the small crew to back up a couple steps.