🥀11🥀

Jungkook was sleeping so peacefully on the comfy bed, which was soon ruined by him being woken up

"Hey, Jungkook, we're in Seoul." Taehyung said, shaking him very gently.

"Hm?" The raven groaned, opening his eyes a bit.

"We're in Seoul" The golden-haired repeated and gently pulled the covers off of Kook. The younger sat up slowly and looked around, that was the best sleep he's had even though it was short.

Taehyung guided Jungkook out and down the steps to the car that was waiting for them. The back door was opened for them.

"After you" The golden haired said, letting Jungkook in first. The raven crawled in and over to the other side, Tae following in right behind.

The trunk was loaded with their suitcases and soon they were off to the mansion. They didn't even make it out of the airport gates before Jungkook passed back out. He was exhausted.

The older looked over at him, he's so happy the younger called him. Now Jungkook is safe and Tae won't have to worry if he's alright or not.

He would've supported Jungkook's choice to stay with Jiho, but he supports this choice even more. Especially now that a baby is involved.

During the 30 minute ride, the raven woke up. That nauseous feeling was hitting him, the morning sickness was back after the scare he had this morning.

"Whats the matter?" The golden-haired male asked, sensing something was wrong.

"Can we pull over? I feel like I'm going to puke" Jungkook said, trying to hold it back so he doesn't throw up in the back of the car, he will be so embarrassed if he does.

The car pulled over, the raven yanked off his seat belt and flew open the door, before he could even step out he gagged and threw up right in the path he was going to take.

At least he was throwing up outside the car, thats all he cared about. Taehyung unbuckled and scooted over to make sure he was ok, gently rubbing his back.

The driver handed back a couple tissues that Taehyung took and held onto until Jungkook was done.

The younger pulled his head back in after he was done and took the tissues from the older. He wiped his mouth, then sat back in his seat.

"I'm sorry.." Jungkook said, buckling his seatbelt again.

"Why are you sorry?" Taehyung asked, scooting back to his side and buckling up again.

"I threw up.." The raven said, reaching out to fully shut the door seeing as he almost forgot.

"You don't have to be sorry for that" The older reassured, he knows Jungkook is probably in the habit of apologizing even though he didn't do anything wrong.