🥀 3 🥀

Jungkook shuffled in the soft and silky sheets

This didn't feel right at all, the air, bed and room just didn't feel right. He could tell he was somewhere different and his eyes were closed.

Slowly the raven opened his eyes, the room was still semi dark, but he could see that this wasn't the hotel room. Where ever he is he needs to leave because he knows how Jiho is going to be when he gets back. 

Jungkook looked over as the door opened, watching the figure walk over to the curtains and open them, sun shining right through the crystal clear windows. The younger sheilded his eyes before looking back at the person who walked in. 

It was the man who kept staring at him in the club last night. Why was he here? How did Jungkook get here? The younger clearly couldn't remember anything that happened last night.

"Well good morning" The golden haired smiled and turn to look at Jungkook. 

"Hi..." Jungkook said in a hushed like voice. "Wh- Why am I here? Where am I?-" 

"I will explain everything, I know you might be freaked out, but my... co-workers... and I brought you here last night after what happened, do you remember that?" The older asked. 

"All I remember is I was in the bathroom, then I passed out from being too hot.." The raven said lighty, he was kind of scared to speak right now. He was scared to be here in general. 

"A lot more happened, I can explain over breakfast if you would like" Taehyung said 

"Uhh no..I need to get back to Jiho.. umm" Jungkook said, getting out of bed slowly. "I also don't know you.. I only remember you were staring at me in the club" he added. 

Taehyung could sense Jungkooks nervousness. "Hey, relax.. My name is Taehyung, yes I am the one that was staring at you" he said.

"Thats nice, but I really need to get back Taehyung.." The raven said.

"I will, but please eat some breakfast first" The older said.

Jungkook just looked at Taehyung and blinked a bit. "I need to get back.." he said.

"I'm not forcing you to stay, I can't force you to stay, but i'm at least asking you to get some food into your system" The golden haired said.

The younger really wanted to just run at this point, he doesn't have time for this, but if doing whatever this man says will get him back to the hotel he'll do it.

"Fine.." Jungkook said.

"I promise I'll bring you back and I never break a promise" Taehyung said.

Jungkook just nodded and looked down a bit. Noticing his clothes have changed, he was wearing a silk pair of pajamas, they were shorts and short sleeves.

The younger wanted out of these clothes asap.

"Who.. changed me?" He asked, looking at his ugly body, covered in bruises.