🥀33🥀

Gunshots started ringing through the house, causing the crew to jump up and spring into action

This was very unexpected, but they were always prepared to expect the unexpected for anything.

Taehyung shouted orders, the crew leaving the meeting room one by one, except him, Jimin and Jungkook.

"Oh my god.. Jisung is downstairs!!!" Jungkook said, starting to panic..

"We can-" "I'll take care of him, you go fight red moon!" Jimin cut off his leader.

"No! That is my so-" "You can fight for him, I'll hold him so you can fight to protect him! Just go!" The blonde cut off the raven.

Jungkook didn't really want that, but it was too late, Jimin was out the door. He also really didn't have the time to fight this right now.

So, he just took a deep breath and followed his lover/leader out the door.

It made no sense to the raven either, the blonde hates him, but will do anything to protect Jisung even though that's his job as a mother..

But Jimin was right, he was protecting Jisung in a way, which did make him feel a bit better about this..

Suddenly it's like a switch flipped on the younger, he was in like a new mode. As soon as he hit the 'battle field', was shooting to kill like crazy.

Red Moon's allies were dropping like flies, that's the only people they were killing as well.

Where the hell was Red Moon in general?

We're they hiding and waiting?

Taehyung wanted two main people, Nadia, the woman who shot his dad and killed him, and Amina, the leader of Red Moon..

That's it, the others can take care of the other two.

Everyone was running, killing and searching for Red Moon. It was like a blood bath in the mansion right now.

It's sad that Red Moon's allies are almost all dead by a group who is only using the 7/8 of them. That's really sad on their part.

Somehow Jungkook and Taehyung got split up, which kind of made the raven nervous. He looked around as he ran, gun in his hand.

Everyone around him, on the opposing side, was dead and all that was left were the main 4.

Jungkook was given what the 4 looked like so he knows and he knows which ones Taehyung wants, but the issue is where we're they?

Leandro jumped right infront of the raven, which caused him to stop dead in his tracks. The opposing didn't hesistate to start throwing punches because of how close they were.

The raven just stuck the gun some where and shot, knocking Leandro, down and for him to bleed out.

Then, Jungkook shot a couple more times until he stopped breathing.

1 down 3 to go..

Taehyung made it up to the roof of the mansion, he knows where to find Nadia, she won't fight, she hides and snipes..

He knew she'd move to hide on the roof and that's exactly where he was going to stop her.

He quickly, but quietly walked up behind her as soon as he spotted her. He held the gun behind her head, causing her to slowly look back.

"This is for my dad you nasty bitch." Tae said before taking a shot, which went right through her head, killing her instantly.

1 down, 1 to go.

The others managed to get Natalia, now all that was left was Amina, who was hiding.

This is not what she wanted nor expected and it both made her upset and pissed her off. Her plan was to try and get out of here.

"Come on Amina!! I know you're in this house!!" Taehyung shouted, walking around the mansion.

The others were looking as well, but they could not find her at all. It was like a huge game of hide and seek, but it was 7 seeking and 1 hiding.

"Come on! Just get out here and let's end this many year battle!!" Taehyung shouted, he was getting angrier by the minute.

Amina just sat in silence, the only way she was going to get out of this was to fight. So, she waited until Taehyung walked past her location.

As soon as he did she jumped out of her location and went to jump at him, which was a huge mistake.

The golden haired reached out and grabbed her right by her throat, not flinching or anything. He then looked up at her.

"It's over.." He said, putting the gun to her head. "I win.." he added.

She was thrashing around, grabbing at his hand to try and pull it off, but it wasn't working. Taes grip was hard.

Then, he pulled the trigger, killing Amina instantly. Her body dropped like a weight when he let go of her.

It's over... Taehyung won..

After almost 9 years..

He finally won..
__________
-Chrissy