🥀15🥀

Red Moon, a Mafia that consists of 3 women and 2 men from different countries, but are located in Seoul

The small group is ran by:

Amina Willams, a woman from England with dark skin and curly dark brown hair.  (🇬🇧)

Her second in command Leandro Morales a man from Spain with tanned skin and black hair. (🇪🇸)

The others consisted of:

Nadia Petrov, she's from Russia, she was pale skinned and had long blonde hair and blue eyes. (🇷🇺)

Daiki Takahashi, he's from Japan and he has raven hair and lightly tanned skin. (🇯🇵)

Natalia Bianchi, a tanned woman from Italy with long straight brown hair. (🇮🇹) 

Like Taehyung and his mafia they've been together since Day 1. They've been after Tae for a long time and now that they know there is new meat, they need to have a meeting.

• —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– •

The 5 sat around their conference room table they needed to discuss their findings.

"So it seems we have new meat. Taehyung is walking around with someone that looks important to him." Nadia said, looking at her leader.

"I've done some digging on this new person." Leandro said, laptop in-front of him. He was ready to give out his findings.

"Tell is Leandro." Amina said, she couldn't wait to hear this. This mystery man could be very important to her and she's hoping these findings will help her with her decision.

"His name is Jeon Jungkook, he's 22 and he originally lived in Busan, South Korea with his boyfriend, 23 year old Han Jiho." The raven started.

"According to my findings Jiho abused him and by my guessing, Taehyung saved him from his abusive home because there's a gap between these two dates."

"This date right here, Mr. Jeon checked into the emergency room in Busan with abdominal cramps and bleeding. Then it just to this date, 4 weeks after, he checked in at a doctors office for an ultrasound here in Seoul." Leandro finished.

"So Taehyung saved this Jungkook person? Why?" Natalia asked. "It must be an emotional connection right?" She added, looking at the others.

"That's exactly what it is.. The pictures I took and Amina examined, Taehyung looks so happy to be there with him, he bought him clothes, jewelry etc." Daiki replied.

"Meaning he's be great use to us." The blonde said, looking at Amina.

You could see the gears in the leaders head turn. I'm her head she's picturing all the things Jungkook could be good for, but the thing that would be the most affective is Taehyungs feelings.

This would distract him from the task at hand and focus on the young raven. Giving Red Moon the opportunity to strike and take over, but she didn't want to get Jungkook right away.

"Here's what I plan.. We will watch the new meat for a while, see what he can be capable of. From what I've seen from Daiki he's not fully himself due to the abuse." Amina started.

"Once we get some information we will meet here once again and come up with plans to get him. Now reminder this may take some time, so we still need to be active because if we stay quiet it will rise suspicion."

"Daiki, Nadia and Natalia, you're job is to take turns keeping an eye on both Taes Mafia and Jungkook, make sure you are not seen or heard at all. Do you understand?" She asked, looking at the three.

"Yes Ma'am.." Daiki, Nadia and Natalia said, nodding on top of it all.

"Leandro, keep and eye on bank accounts and everything. Try getting into any cameras that Taehyung has, I wanna see what goes on." The leader said, looking at her second in command.

"But, Amina, it's hard to get into their systems.. I've tried before, Sunjin, Namjoon and Seokjin have those on lockdown." Leandro said.

"If you can't do it then I will find someone who will. I know damn well those three aren't always at the computers, they do other things than Technology." Amina said, crossing her arms.

"I'll try, but if I can't succeed-" "Did I not just say I'd find someone who could if you can't?" She cut him off.

"Yes." The 2nd in command replied, looking at her dead in the eyes. She glared back, not even blinking.

"Get to work.." She said, not taking her eyes off her second in command.
______
Hello! How are y'all? My semester is almost over  so I'm feeling fantastic 😩.

-Chrissy 💜