🥀24ᴹ🥀

It's been 6 almost 7 weeks since baby Jisung has been born and the raven has fully healed and was very exhausted

It's been 6 almost 7 weeks since baby Jisung has been born and the raven has fully healed and was very exhausted. He was up every 1 to 2 hours either feeding, changing or rocking baby boy back to sleep.

Taehyung tried to help with it all as well so Jungkook could get some rest, but the raven wouldn't let him do much seeing as the older worked really hard and didn't want to ruin any type of schedule.

The golden haired insisted it was alright, but he was still kind of pushed away. So he just gave his boyfriend the space he wanted to take care of his baby. He didn't wanna push it.

Right now, Taehyung was trying to convince the younger to go out to dinner, he needed a night out seeing as he's been cooped up in the house for almost 2 months.

"Who's gonna watch Jisung?" Jungkook asked, holding the small little baby in his arms.

"You have 3 options right here in this house.. Yoongi and Jimin, Namjoon and Jin or Hoseok and Sun-Jin.. Come on, you deserve a night out.." Taehyung replied.

"I just..-" "You deserve a night out.." His boyfriend cut him off.

"Fine... " The young raven replied, small eye roll. "What do you have planned?" He asked.

"Well it's only noon so we have all kinds of things we can do.. What do you want to do?" Tae asked.

Jungkook had to think for a minute, what would he like to do? He's never been asked that before.

"I don't know.. I've never had a choice before so I don't really know what I would like to do.. Date wise.." The raven said.

"Well how about this.. Be ready by 5:30 and dress in your very best. I got a few things up my sleeve." The older said.

Jungkook just nodded and turned his focus back to his baby. He has full trust in what Tae will pick for tonight.

He's knows it's gonna be good.

• —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– •

Jungkook was told to dress is best and he did.

Normally he'd be complaining on the expenses of the clothes and jewelry he put on, but he got to think about tonight.

He's glad Tae is making him get out of the house because maybe.. just maybe they can go further then they ever have in any other date.

That's if Tae's thinking the same.

The young raven was dressed in an all black suit, no tie or vest with it, just the jacket pants and undershirt that was open collared.

Dress shoes that had a tall heel so he was a little taller. Gold hung from his neck and wrists, a black and gold handbag to go with it.