🥀26🥀

Taehyung manged to catch up to the younger and grab him, picking him up and sluggling him over his shoulder

"LET ME GO!! NOW!!!" Jungkook screamed and yelled, pounding his fists into the golden haireds back. "NOW TAEHYUNG LET ME GO!!" he kept yelling.

Tae wasn't phased at all, he deserved the yelling and punching Jungkook was doing to him. He should've told him sooner like he was told.

When he reached his bedroom, Tae shut and locked the door, then put Jungkook down.

Before Tae could even speak the young raven tried running. He did not want to be here at all, he wanted to take his baby and leave.

He doesn't want to live in this kind of environment.

"Stop!" Taehyung said, grabbing Kook and pushing him back.

"No!! I want out!! You killed somebody!! I don't wanna be near you or even see you!!!" Jungkook yelled, trying to escape once again.

"Would you stop and just listen to me!! Please?!" The golden haired male shouted, grabbing onto the ravens arm very tightly.

"Ow!" The younger said, ripping his arm out of Taes grip. "I want my baby and I want out!!" He added.

"Just listen to me!! After I tell you what I need to tell you, you can leave or whatever you want! Just listen!!" The older shouted.

Jungkook just started crying, he didn't wanna be here at all. Taehyung, who looked and felt so guilty, better hurry up and tell him.

"I'm sorry.. I know that's not going to fix what you saw, but I am so sorry.. You weren't supposed to find out this way.." Taehyung started.

"I am a leader of the highest ranking Mafia here in Seoul.. The others who live here work under me, they're like my family seeing as I don't really have one.."

"The man I killed out there is a member of Red Moon, a mafia who is against me and wants me knocked down.." Tae sort of finished.

Jungkook just stood there, he still felt unsafe right now. "I wanna leave.. I'm unsafe here..Jisung is unsafe here.." He said, sniffling.

"That's where you're wrong..." The older said. "I have protected you since the first time I laid my eyes on you.." he added.

"I don't care-" "I have protected you from an abusive and toxic relationship and so far I've had you and that little baby protected from a Mafia who wants you both in their possession.." Tae cut off Kook.

The young raven was shocked by this news. "What..?" He said

"I have worked sun up to sun down making sure you both are happy and safe." The mafia leader said. "You know why I did that? Because I love you, I love you both.." He added.