🥀 2 🥀

The plane touched down in Seoul

The plane touched down in Seoul. It was a short flight, almost a full hour from Busan to Seoul.

Jiho was very miserable the whole flight, he was upset that they don't serve alcohol on the flight and he had to suffer with water.

He complained the whole time they were walking through Incheon Airport.

"What fucking plane doesn't have alcohol? Never flying Air Busan again" Jiho just kept complaining.

Even Jungkook knows they don't serve alcohol unless you're flying a classy type airline or in first class.

The raven just walked next to Jiho and listened to him bitch. He couldn't say anything even if he wanted to.

The two grabbed their luggage, more like Jungkook had it all, the only thing Jiho had was his carry on bag.

So Jungkook had his and Jihos suitcases along with his own carry on.. Jiho couldn't take his own fucking luggage?

As they continued through the airport, Jiho noticed a bar.

"We're stopping" Jiho said, making a sharp turn towards the bar, causing Jungkook to stop in his tracks.

"Heaven forbid you can't go an hour without alcohol.." Jungkook mumbled then followed Jiho.

They've been there for an hour already.

Jungkook just sat right at the bar next to Jiho.. Watching him slam down beers like his life depends on it.

"Can we go to the hotel now..? Please??" Jungkook asked..

"We will go when I say we can go" Jiho said.

"Check in closes in half an hour we need to go..please?" Jungkook was hoping the please would be convincing.

Jiho glared over at Jungkook, causing the raven to look away and put his head down.

This vacation was already off to a shitty start and they've only been here for an hour..

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

The hotel Jiho picked out was actually beautiful.

It wasn't fancy or over extreme, but it was nice. It had a city view, a indoor and outdoor pool, a gym and a rooftop bar.

Which, thats where Jungkook and Jiho we're because obviously Jiho wanted to drink as much as he could.

The two sat at a table, Jiho had his beer and Jungkook didn't know what he wanted. It didn't matter because either way he has to ask for permission.

"Can I have a soda?" Jungkook asked. "Please.." he added.

"No, Soda will make you fat and you know I like that little hour glass figure you got" Jiho said.

"Can I have a water then..?" Jungkook asked, he just wants one soda..