🥀37🥀

6 Months Later:

6 Months Later:

Wedding bells rang for Taehyung and Jungkook.

Today the two were getting married today and both of them were excited as can be.

Everyone was getting ready in the mansion seeing as the wedding wa being held in the back courtyard. They were all excited as hell.

The only sad thing about today is that Jungkook has little to no support on his side, he didn't even have anyone to walk down the aisle with, he was walking alone.

Which caused, Jin, Sunjin and even Jimin to raise a brow.

Doesn't Jungkook have any family that he talks to?

"Hey Jungkook?" Jin asked, getting the bride's attention. "I think I speak for the others when I ask this, but wheres your parents and family? Today's an important day..." he added.

Jungkook just looked forward again, which was to a mirror, with a small chuckle and shook his head a little.

"My family doesn't care about me.. Especially after my mom passed when I was 12. I was raised by my dad who could care less that I exsisted, so I guess you could say he negleted me.. Thats why as soon as I turned 18 I moved in with Jiho.." The raven said.

"After the abuse started with him I went to my dad for help and he basically told me I deserved it.. So that's that.." He added.

Jimin, Jin and sunjin just looked at each other with eyes a little wide then back at Jungkook. He said it so non-chalant, like it didn't bother him.

"Thats reallty sad Jungkook.." Sunjin said, causing the bride to shrug.

He could care less, again, he's happy where he is. He's with the right people, has a beautiful son and today he's marrying the one he truly loves.

What else could he ask for?

"Can one of you actually do me a favor, I need one of you to take Jisung and this envelope, it's my wedding present to Tae." Jungkook said, pulling the envelope off the surface in front of him.

"Not it." Jin and Sunjin said in unison, then looked over at Jimin.

"I hate all of you.." Jimin rolled his eyes and grabbed the envelope from the ravens hand. "Jisung, do you wanna go for a walk?" he asked.

The now 1 year old walked his way over to Jimin, and grabbed his finger. He loves going on walks, especially with his mommy and TaeTae. This little boy has grown up a lot and quickly too.