🥀39🥀

Short Chapter!

Short Chapter!

After their adventurous, 2 week, honeymoon, the two finally pulled into the Mansion.

Even though the two had so much fun, they were ready to go home and be with the crew, to get back to work, and Jisung.

As soon as the car pulled into the big circle driveway, both Taehyung and Jungkook jumped out and ran up the steps, it felt so good to be home!

When they entered those doors, everyone was waiting for the two to arrive in open arms, even little Jisung who practically ran to his mommy and now daddy.

"Hi baby!" Jungkook shouted, bending down to pick up his love bug and toss him in the air.

After tossing him in the air a few times, he kissed the little boys cheeks a few times, causing him to squeal and giggle.

"We missed you so much.." The raven added, now resting Jisung on his hip.

But, Jisung reached his arms out for Tae, he wanted to say hi to him too. "Hi buddy." Tae said, taking him from his husband.

"Welcome back." Namjoon finally said. "I hope you two are ready to work because your vacation and our long break is over." he added.

"Oh were ready.. What do we got?" Taehyung asked, bouncing Jisung on his hip.

"Our allies need our help. Allies of Red Moon are trying to take them out seeing as they have no leading mafia anymore." Jin chimed in.

"Of course, they're going after our allies first.. They saw what we did to Red Moon, so theyre trying to our ally crew out before coming to us.." Yoongi said, shaking his head.

"Their allies are also not the brightest, theyre giving away location, using phones to threaten and are very unorganized. They'll be dead before we know it." Jimin said, rolling his eyes at the stupidity.

"All of this happened in the two weeks we were gone? Damn.." The golden haired replied, shaking his head.

"Yes and No.. Our allies had it under control while we were on hiatus, but its starting to get a little out of hand." Hoseok said.

"Meaning they're actually starting to plot and think smarttly instead of being dumbasses." Sunjin said.

Taehyung and Jungkook nodded. "Well.. What are we waiting for then?.. Lets get to work.." Jungkook said, walking up the stairs.

The others soon followed, they were ready.

Because this was going to be easy.

• —– ٠ ٠ —– •

1 Month Later:

Bangtan has managed to knock the opposing allies down and got them to keep quiet, but to be safe Tae had people watching each opposing ally group to keep safe.

Right now, Taehyung was in his office going over reports from said people on watch.

Then, his office door opened and Jungkook leaned in the doorway, causing the older to look up.

"Hey handsome, what's up?" Taehyung asked, looking back down at his reports.

"Nothing much, I just wanted to drop off a little present to you." Jungkook replied, pulling something out of his jacket pocket.

"Yeah and what's that?" The older asked, reaching over to grab a pen.

"I'm pregnant." The raven said, holding up a positive test.

Taehyung stopped dead and quickly looked up. The grin on the younger's face wide was nice and big.

It would explain why his husband hasn't been feeling good lately.

The golden haired smiled, quickly stood up to run over to his husband so he could pick him up and hug him.

Jungkook giggled and the two pecked each other on the lips a couple times. They were both so happy the family was expanding by another.

"I love you." Taehyung said.

"I love you too." Jungkook replied.
_____
Well.. 1 more chapter and an Epilouge left..

Is this book really almost over? 🥹
-Chrissy