🥀10🥀

Taehyung was in his car making his way to the airport to get on his private jet to go home

He decided that he has been here for too long and he needed to get back home to work on his main mission which was Red Moon.

It was clear to him that Jungkook has possibly made up his mind and he should support the youngers choice.  He can't force Kook to do anything.

Just as he was about to turn to go into the airport runway where his jet was sitting his phone rang.

The golden-haired looked at the number, it wasn't a number he was familiar with and it wasn't Jungkook's. Who the hell was calling him?.

"Hello, Kim Taehyung" Taehyung said.

"Taehyung... It's me Jungkook... I umm am using my neighbors phone...Can you please come get me.. I don't wanna be here anymore..." Jungkook said, you can hear the sadness in his voice.

"I'm on my way, I'll be there as quick as I can, make sure everything is packed and ready to go.." Taehyung said.

"Ok... Please hurry" The younger said before hanging up. Not even questioning if Tae knew his address.

The golden-haired quickly made an illegal U-Turn, tires squealing and all, leaving the airport and hitting the thru-way at 100 mph. 

Jungkook thanked his neighbor and quickly walked back to the house. He needed to finish packing and just wait for Tae to get there.

He knows that Jiho knows that he left the house and all that, but hopefully by the time Jiho makes it here he will be gone.

The raven walked upstairs and starting throwing the rest of his belongings into his suitcase. He didn't care how it looked, he just wanted to get out of here.

Suddenly Jungkook heard the front door open, assuming it was Taehyung he quickly zipped up his bag and pulled it off the bed.

"Wait! Don't come in, I'm coming!" Jungkook shouted, pulling the handle up on his suitcase before making his way to the door.

As soon as he opened the door he was greeted by Jiho who picked him up by the collar of his shirt and slammed him into the closest wall.

"Where the hell did you go and where are you going?!" Jiho shouted, shaking Jungkook. The younger remained quiet, it was none of Jihos business.

"Tell me right now!! You are not allowed to leave for anything Jungkook!!! Where the fuck are you going!?" The older asked.

"None of your business!" Jungkook shouted, tears sliding down his cheeks. He has this fear he wasn't going to be able to leave.

"It is my business! You belong to me and me only! You will tell me where the hell you were planning to go!" Jiho shouted.

"I want out of here.. I'm done.." The raven said, holding his stomach incase Jiho decided to aim there.