🥀29ᴹ🥀

⚠️ Mentions of suicide

They've been on this boat for 6 days now and it was getting really boring.

The more they were on this boat the more aggitated Jungkook got. Why do they have to be on here for so long? He really wants to go back home.

In all honesty in these 6 days he's been thinking a lot, mainly thinking about him and Tae's talk they had the first morning they were on this boat.

He can tell the golden haired got the picture of what the younger was talking about, but he was thinking of the whole mafia conversation that they talked for a brief second in the beginning.

Jungkook wanted to understand this mafia stuff, he wanted to understand Taehyung's reason for the stuff he did, but he didn't know how he could understand until something hit him.

"Hey, I have a question.." Jungkook said, looking at his lover across the table.

"Hm?" Tae hummed, looking up.

"Do you think I'd understand the mafia more if I joined?" The raven asked, fiddling with his fingers.

Tae's eyes went a little wide, is Jungkook suggesting to join the mafia? Because if he is his answer is going to be no.

He agreed to let Jungkook be more stern and be open to his choices he wanted to make, but he wasn't going to let the younger do this.

There were many reasons he was going to say no as well.

"I mean, probably, but I don't think it's a good idea.. At all.." The golden haired replied.

"Why? If it's a possibility why not let me join it to find out?" The younger asked, the mention of it being a possibility the more he wanted to do it.

"Jungkook, there are many reasons I don't want you in it, I love you and I know I agreed to be more open and listen to you more, but I'm giving you a hard no." Tae said.

"Well what are the reasons then?" Jungkook asked, he was willing to listen, but he still wants to do it.

Taehyung sighed, some of this was about to get personal and he doesn't know if he's really ready to talk about it yet.

"Well to start being in a mafia isn't like the movies, you are going to see things you never thought you would. You have enough trauma already and being in here will just add onto it.." Tae started.

"And well... You put your life at risk all the time and you can die at any moment.." He added.

"You mean like I am now? I'm at risk already so what's the difference? I thought I was protected?" Jungkook asked, now he was just confused.

"You are-" "Then I'll be-" "Don't cut me off this is serious." Taehyung said.

"Is that your only reason to want to join? Is to understand everything?" Taehyung asked.