🥀17🥀

Short Chapter_____Taehyung had the team sitting in the cofrence room at the big table

Short Chapter
_____
Taehyung had the team sitting in the cofrence room at the big table. He wanted to discuss the current situation with Red Moon and see what they could do to keep them away further.

"So you all probably know why I have you all in here." The golden haired male started. "As we all know Red Moon has found a new target and that target is Jungkook." he added with a sigh. He hates to admit Jimin was right, but he was.

"I told you so... Did I not?" Jimin asked, making his chair move side to side.

"You did and I apologize for not listening, but we are going to move on from this and plan out how we can fix this.." Taehyung said.

"Honestly there isn't much we can do.. We can guard Jungkook or give him his own guards if he wants to go out solo. Which the 2nd option is the best." Namjoon said.

"What if he questions? You know he's gonna.." Sun-Jin asked. "It'll just be weird to throw guards on him." She added.

"We could just say something with his ex.. He should be able to understand then right?" Hoseok asked.

"Probably, it would be our best route so I agree with that. Also I would like for us to take turns on night watch. I think that will also be our best route." Taehyung said, uncapping his pen.

"How long is night watch?" Jin asked, uncapping his pen as well so he could write down notes.

"I was thinking 2 hours per group. I will be participating, but I will be watching from my bedroom." The golden haired male said.

"I have a schedule set up. Starting at 11:30PM - 1:30 AM I have Yoongi and Hoseok." The leader started. "From 1:30 AM to 3:30 AM Namjoon and Sun-Jin" he added.

"Lastly from 3:30 AM - 5:30 AM is Jimin and Jin." Tae finished.

"Sounds good to me.." Yoongi replied, mentally noting that he's with Hobi during night watch.

"You can cross my name off that list.. Jin you're going solo." Jimin said, crossing his arms and leaning back into his chair.

"You're leaving me solo? My god Jimin can't you just push your damn hatred aside for 2 damn hours?" Jin asked, glaring at the blonde.

"Jimin, I love you, but you're being ridiculous. Tae apologized so just do as he asks." The burgundy haired male said.

"Did I or did I not tell you that I'm not wasting my time on this??" The blonde asked glaring at everyone individually, then keeping his gaze on Tae.

"You know what fine.. You don't wanna do it or get involved. You can take care of Jungkook while I work." Taehyung said, crossing Jimins name off.

"Jin, I'll sit with you then." He added, writing his name where Jimins was. Jin nodded.

"I am not taking care of Jungkook, I will not be a servant to him." Jimin said, glaring at Taehyung more.

"It's either you do that or sit awake for 2 hours and just watch for Red Moon, you pick." The mafia leader said, glaring back at Jimin, who growled, he hated shit like this.

"Fine.. I'll sit up for two fucking hours." The blonde said, eyes rolling and all.

"Good.. Jin you got your buddy back." Taehyung said, writing Jimins name back on the paper. He knew the blonde wouldn't want to cater to the younger..

The 7 decided on a few things and quickly wrapped up their meeting so they could get back to work. Starting tonight they'll do the night watch shifts and see how well it'll go.

Hopefully, this will keep Red Moon down, if not Taehyung would need another plan. He just wants Jungkook safe.

And he'll do anything to keep him safe.
______
I TURN 20 TOMORROW YALL!!!
-Chrissy