🥀35🥀

5 Chapters Left 🥲_________Jungkook and baby Jisung got off the private jet in Busan

5 Chapters Left 🥲
_________
Jungkook and baby Jisung got off the private jet in Busan.

After a huge investigation on Jiho's homicide, that the police couldn't even figure it out, the family wanted his body back in Busan to do a proper funeral.

Now we all know who did the homicide, but he wasn't going to admit that to anyone other than the people who 'witnessed' it.

The one thing Jungkook was going to do though was go to Jihos funeral. The funeral where his ex-in laws were going to be.

Now Jihos family, mainly parents, are very.. well.. in denial about all the shit that he used to do to Jungkook.

They saw Jiho as a saint and well let's say they also hate Jungkook for 'leaving when Jiho really needed him'.

A lot of words were twisted and everything, but that didn't matter right now.

The main reason the raven was even going to this funeral was to basically laugh and have the last words with his ex in-laws.

"Thank you." Jungkook said, climbing into the car to buckle Jisungs car seat in correctly before getting in himself.

He had a private driver taking him to the funeral home.

He knows all the looks he's about to get too, especially walking in all dressed to impress, a baby in a car seat, personal driver etc.

It didn't bother him any, he's in a better place. They can continue living in their little denial world all they want.

When he showed up he unbuckled the now 4 month olds car seat, with him in it, and got out grabbing the diaper bag as well.

The car left as he walked up and into the funeral home.

His heeled boots clicked on the floor as he walked up a small set of stairs and into the section of the home that was reserved for 'The Family of Han Jiho'.

He walked in, being met with the little podium that held a book that you could sign and little cards that like a saying on them and Jiho's picture.

Jungkook flipped the page, he didn't want to sign a small little line, he wanted to sign a whole page with his and Jisung's name.

After he signed his and Jisungs name in big beautiful cursive letters, he turned, seeing all eyes on him.

Everyone was even whispering and shit as the raven made his way to the front where Jihos body was laid out in the casket.

They cleaned Jiho up good and made it look like he wasn't shot two times so he could have an open casket funeral.

"Why are you here?" Jiho's Mother asked, her arms were crossed and everything.