🥀36ᴹ🥀

It's been a few months

Jisung is now 10 months old and everyone was now taking time off from all the Mafia stuff, they weren't ending, but taking a short break.

Taehyung decided it would be a good idea to take Jungkook on the boat for a date. Have some time away together for a couple days.

Also, the golden haired had a surprise for the younger. It was the perfect moment and he felt they were ready seeing as they've been together long enough.

It was night time, the stars were glowing above them as they rode along the ocean.

The two were at the front of the boat, Jungkook held onto the railing that was on the edge of the boat while Tae had his arms around him.

"It's so beautiful out." Jungkook said, closing his eyes a little, taking in the nighttime air.

"It is. Are you enjoying your mini vacation\date?" Tae asked, taking an arm off and reaching into his pocket.

"I am, thank you, it was much needed." The younger said, spinning in Tae's arm. "One day we should bring Jisung on the boat, I think he'd love it." He added.

"He would.." Tae said, nodding in agreement. "Can I ask you something really important?" He added.

"Of course, you can ask me anything." Jungkook said, huge smile on his face, which kind of faded into a confused look when Tae got down.

"Jungkook.." The golden haired started, pulling that black velvet little box out of his pocket. "Will you marry me?" He asked.

The raven's confusion went to shock, then small little tears escaped his eyes. It took him a second to process before he could reply.

"Yes.." Jungkook managed through the now small sobs.

The older took that huge diamond ring out of the box and slid it onto his now fiancé's left ring finger before standing up and putting his arms around him again.

The two then pecked lips a couple of times, before it turned into a make out session.

Suddenly fireworks started blasting behind then, causing them to stop and look at them.

"Now this I didn't have planned." Taehyung said, causing Kook to giggle a little.

The younger just stood in his fiancé's hold, resting his head and hand on his chest, both of them now watching the fireworks.

He looked down at his left hand a couple times during the show.

He was still shocked, but it made him feel so happy that he was where he needed to be and who he needed to be with. He was now engaged to the one he loves.

Tonight was perfect and it couldn't get any better.

• —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– •

The raven moaned and pulled his fiancés hair as he felt pure pleasure from the olders tongue.

"Mmh!~ Tae!~" Jungkook moaned, pulling more as the pleasure continued. "Fuck!~" he moaned.

Both were naked and ready for each other, but the golden haired wanted to tease his now fiancé a little. Sending him into overdrive.

"Fuck!~ T-tae I need you in me.~" The raven stuttered a little, legs closing a little which caused the olders head to be crushed a bit.

Tae just ignored his request, wanting to see how impatient his lover will get. He just looked up with his eyes, still using his tongue.

"P-please!~" Kook whimpered and moaned, he wanted it bad."T-Tae~ Gonna- Mmh~" he added.

The older just chuckled a little before continuing, watching his lovers cock twitch and leak pre-cum.

He started shaking on top of it all. It just felt too damn good.

"Fuck!~" The raven moaned as his orgasm hit, liquid escaping his tip and shaking due to it being at its peak.

Taehyung reached over and grabbed a condom, ripping it open and sliding it on his hard length, before moving to be face to face with the younger.

The two started pecking lips as the older inserted himself, causing Jungkook to moan mid kiss.

Moans escaped the raven as Tae thrusted hard and deep, hands resting on his waist tightly.

"Mmh!~ Ah~" Jungkook moaned, hands gripping at the silk bedsheets.

"Fuck baby~" Taehyung groaned, feeling his lovers hole starting to tighten around him.

The golden haired picked up the pace little by little as time passed, sending his fiancé into a moaning mess. He then reached down and pushed up Kooks legs, getting deeper.

"Mmh! T-Tae, fuck!~" The raven moaned, knuckles turning white from how hard he was gripping the sheets. "Fuck fuck!~"

He started shaking again, orgasm almost at its high once again.

The golden haired moaned a little, feeling Kooks hole tighten more around him, causing his orgasm to start peaking.

"Tae!~ Mmh!~ Gonna-" He couldn't get the words out. Soon he released once again, orgasm spiking high.

Tae picked up the pace, trying to chase his. Then, he released right into the condom, groaning a little as he did so.

Both of them were out of breath, letting their highs lower.. They even pecked each other a couple of times.

"I love you.." Taehyung said after catching his breath..

"I love you too." Jungkook replied.
____
Could've ended it a tad bit better, but! I hope you enjoyed!

-Chrissy