Price

Readerssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!~

Yahooooooo!!!!!

Author come back from Mars!

... just kidding

Anyways, how are you guys?

Sowwy, Author take a longgggggg vacation

Nyeheq~

Welp, this chapter is a request from one of you.... an angsty Seven-Zero moment

Author don't have the freaking ability to make you cry.... at least I have tried

Heck yeah I will do it, with many sauces!

Don't forget to comment below~

Author don't own the fanart

Ultraman is owned by Tsuburaya

Enjoy~

#

Just like any other day in the Land of Light, the planet is full of activity. Everyone is full of energy, but not to this particular Ultra. The twin slugger that embendded in his head and the scowl that present on his face make him look like a delinquent in probation. Zero is having the worst day ever and this day will be getting worse. As we may know, Zero is the most active ultra in the Land of Light. He always takes a part in any relating journey to the far end of the universe. His desire upon adventure is remarkable and the power hidden inside of him is a force to be reckoned. Yet, nowadays Zero chooses to stasion himself in the Land of Light and doing nothing. Is not like he is being so irresponsible upon his name as Ultraman neither he is making an enemy to his own cousin namely Captain Zoffy. It's just that a lot of things happen and Zero is struggling to believe that he cannot fight the things that keeping him like this. As a result Zero is being passive.

Zero: Hahhhhh....

Taiga :Stop sighing, your life will be shortened

Zero: Shut it!

He is currently sitting in one of the famous cafe in the Star Cluster city. No, he is not the one who wanted to be here, someone is inviting everyone to a party and the organizer is none other than Taiga. Now focusing back to Zero, he uses the unusual I'm-not-interested-in-this-thing face looking over the city. He is agitated, confused, and irritated.

Zero: ... something is happening in my body and I don't f****** now what's going on with myself!!

He notices something is wrong with the bracelet. He knows the problem lay on his Shining mode. The super duper taxing mode that he ever face. Shining mode is taking much more energy than his other mode. The problem starts to arise when he is sequencly uses the Shining mode. He is having the after effect of using it.

Zero: Is there any consequence using The Shining Mode?

Zero realizes ignoring this problem would create another problem. He looks at his hand as the first time he saw it.

Flashback

UFZ is doing some rescue after another big bang battle.

Glenfire: Do you see my FireBall?!

Jean-Bot: Yeah...... like a ball

Glenfire: Say it again you, Yakitori!!!

Jean-Bot: B-a-l-l

Jean-Nie: .... it is litterally a ball

Glenfire: ... Fire Sphere!!