Doodle

Hi, guys. It has been a long time since I update a new drabble

And today I present to you all the bond of father and son, Seven and Zero !

Sorry if the drabble is a bit sad and cringy, but yeah its the story

Don't forget to see the picture is connected to the story

Thank you so much for your support !

English is not my mother language so please be patient with me

#

In the Land of Light we see many ultras doing their job. But not for this one ultra. He keeps walking around Garrison building as if searching for something. Guess who is this ultra, he have twin sharp knife in his head. Yup he is Ultraman Zero the leader of Ultimate Force Zero.

(my slugger is not knife, how dare you humiliate my awesome slugger! #Zero

Whoops I'm sorry Zero #Author)

Zero : where is the doodle that I sketch that time?

Said Zero to no one, right know he is doing a mission. Yes, a mission that he made for himself. To find the retarded sketch when he was still a young child.

Zero : Arghhhh...... I forgot!!!!!!! Keep remembering Zero, remember..........

flashback

Little ultra running away from orphanage. This is Zero when he is still in orphanage. He felt left out at there. The other little ultra think him as a freak, just because he have a different color scheme in his body. Why they do that? He never do something bad to them, so why he get that treatment? Are not the Land of Light suppose to protect those who couldn't fight? So why those ultra kid bully him? This was so unfair!

Think the little ultra. He keep running and get too close to Space Garrison building.

Zero : hm.... this place look nice

Zero sat still and start scratching a doodle on the floor. Unknown to him someone watching him behind a big pilar. He is someone who have a slugger in his head. Yup, guys you know him as Ultraman Seven.

Seven : Wait...... who is that? Eh....................? Zero ??? What is he doing in here??

Seven keep looking at Zero who is too focused on drawing the floor

Seven : Ah..... look at him he is growing. I'm so proud of him

( A stalker has been found! *mobile_legend_sound* #Author

That is my Son! #Seven

Calm down good sir, your son will be safe with me! #Author

I don't believe you #Seven

Ouch that hurt a lot *hiks* #Author

Go back to the story *angry* #Seven

Sowwy #Author)

Zero : hm..... why I draw him?

Said Zero to himself when he saw the doodle.

Zero : wait I know this person!

Seven who hiding behind the pilar was shocked at hearing Zero outburst. He took a glance at the doodle. And behold, the great Seven was blushing. The doodle image was him. He felt proud to Zero, eventhough Zero didn't know him.

Zero: hm........ Ah! Is the knife head Kyoudai!

Seven fell when he heard the so given name from Zero.

Seven : Knife head? Did my slugger look like a knife?

He was crying inside.

Zero: ehehehe it look nice

Seven : It was kinda cute actually

Zero : Oh, I must go back!

Zero start running to orphanage while Seven come out from his hiding place. He saw Zero doodle and decided to take it back home as a remembrance for his son little adventure.

Seven : Know what to do with Zero annoyer hm...............

Seven was planning an 'exercise' for those little ultra who bully his little son.

Seven : better let Leo handle this then.........

Seven walking to Space Garrison with a chunk of floor in his hand. He didn't care others ultra looking at him after destroying a public place.

Back to the present

Zero is still looking for that same doodle. He is quite embrassed if someone find that doodle. Not far from him, Seven is laughing silently. Zero don't know that the doodle has already been taken by Seven, yet Seven let his son search it for the sake of amusement.

#

A sadistic father indeed

Thanks

Author out

See ya agains guuys!