Argument

Heyyyy! Author in here

I hope everyone okay

Happy anniversary to Ultraman, 10 July!

I've recently rewatch Ultraman Mebius, he is sooooo cute to be true

And yeah I watch Ultraman Z tooo, by the way I like the OP. it have a nice rhyme in my ear

Oh right, this chapter is requested from someone. A quarrel between Seven and Taro with a quick shoot on their sons reation

Author is not the owner of Fanart

Enjoy!

Ultraman creator is Tsuburaya

#

Argument

The sounds of fighting echoing across the big arena. Ultra Colosseum is the place where many young and adult ultra gather to practice their combat ability. From martial arts, to weapons, and signature power of ultra 'Kousen'. In here ultras can choose to fight with holograpic kaiju who can fight like a real one or their own kinds. An Ultra with twin horn and red coloration inspecting practice that happend in front of him. He is Ultraman Taro the intructure and teacher in Ultra Colosseum, the son of Father of Ultra and Mother of Ultra.

Taro: You're doing it wrong

Taro explain a bit about how to apply basic martial arts to a few ultra. He is famous person in this place being one of the Ultra Kyodai. Another ultra stand behind Taro.

Taro: Oh, Seven-nii what are you doing in here?

Seven: I'm just taking a stroll around this place. it's been a long time since I come here

Taro: You are supposed to focus in helping Zoffy-nii

There is a silent between them. Seven ignore Taro statement. This two person watch a fight of an ultra vs Gamora.

Seven: That will end up badly

True to his word, the ultra got smacked down and become punching bag for Gamora. Other ultra who watch this try to stop the program before more victim fall in Gamora hand.

Taro: Exactly, I have already told them to not underestimate any kaiju

Seven: Yeah, Gamora is cute and not actually hostile

Taro: But when they are angry, they punch like hurricane. By the way, you know I get a report from Nexus that Garrison Headquarter recently take a new refinement.

Seven: I don't understand what you trying to say

Taro: Really?

Seven gaze into another ultra doing scretching. Taro knows very well his brother beside him. Something get Taro attention, an Ultra is attempting to use Ultraman signature move 'Kousen'. He can see how many time the ultra try out this move, but the move itself still does not emit a flicker of beam. Taro start approaching the ultra with Seven walk behind him.

Taro: What's wrong?

Ultra: Ah teacher Taro and sir Seven!

The ultra is shocked finding himself in the presence of two of Ultra Kyodai. Come on, who is not thrilled to meet reputable person such as them. Maybe with the addition of their son, he will pass out happily. Seven looking at the ultra.

Seven: What's your name?

Ultra: My name is Z

Taro: What unique name