Half

Dear, Readers

Thank you!!!!

This Drabble has hit 4K viewers!

And I'm really grateful for your support

This chapter is inspired by the light, the dark, and loneliness

A bit romances, Author is exercising on this particular genre for the upcoming next chapter

Author don't own the fanart above

Enjoy~~~

#

Sometimes he wonder, will he always walk in the Light?

He choose the light because it give him warmness, a familiarity to the things that he know. But will the dark give him coldness? If he embrace it like the way he do to the light?

He is hesitating and it's dangerous. He know doubting himself can awaken the other one. It just that feeling is too close for him.

His other half has choose the dark side. He can't go to the same faction. When one has already walk in dark path then the other must walk in light. To keep balance, for him. He want 'that person' to be back. To be one again.

How he miss to hear that small laught. To felt the breeze of the warm Planet that he know. To the time when everything never happened.

Sometimes his heart ache for longing. Sometimes he feel what his half feel. Anxiety in this unknown time at unknown place only knowing that he can't go back.

#

"Why do you choose them? After what they have done to us!" dark figures stared on him

"They don't know!" he persist to protect them

"Why do you this? This is not you!" rejection in that voices

"I'm the one who should ask you that!" tears fall on the vast galaxies.

That same conversation replay in his mind. When they're one, they argued on a different things. Never thinking to be seperated, untill fate force them to do that. They regret vaporising every emotion. Only anger, anguish, and sadness stay, leaving mark in their souls. Between regret and sorrow, losing half of you is hurt. The gnawing hollow in his heart is endearingly empty. He felt nothing from the inside through the outside. He want to sleep for eternity to end this suffering.

#

Then he found someone who is worthy of his power. Someone care enought to share their feeling, a host. He meet his race, the same like him who is currently cursed in the dark spell of his other half.

"What have you done? When will you realise this is not our time and our live?"

Fight is the things he does with his new host. A pure, honest, and care man. Whose look like he can't do anything. But from him he can sense overwelming happiness, enjoy, sadness, urgentcy, and every emotion that he almost forgot. Truely he choose the best among the best.

"I wish that you can find someone like him"

#

Clad in black, red, and silver colour with a yellow cyrstalized crown. Someone standing, stopping a Kaiju from destroying his host home. At first he thought he will not be alone, but that person turned to be hostile and leave him.

"I don't want to be alone"

More fights happen, more power come out from him. The more he can feel how close the other is. He is hoping for miracle to appear. He can't defeat him. There's no way he can condemn and seal him. His host find the host of that Ultra trying so hard to relent that person on their side.