Triangle Arch (2)

Ciaoooosssss! Readers~

How are you?

By the way..... thank you for answering my question~

Author reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy excited to hear you opinion~

As you all know..... author bringing a new chapter~

So stay tune~

Only one fanart belong to Author

Tsuburaya is Ultraman owner~

Enjoy~

#

Tiga has arrived in front of the crack. He can sense the dark energy looming from the inside of the crack.

"This is much quicker than the last time we seal them" says the voice complimenting the crack.

'Why should they appear every 1000 years...'

"You should have known the answer...." both of them stood floating in front of the crack. They know very well what had caused a crack on dimensions happen.

"Do you think you can handle this?"

'Why the worry?'

"Are you pretending to be stupid? You're not sleeping in the past 20.000 years.... which is not good to us!"

'Then ignoring their plea of help? You know very well, the Guardian had an enourmous job on his shoulder and as one of the Mystic Ultra, is my job to help'

"Yeah... by slowly killing yourself? Nice way to die..." the voice said in the most sarcastic way that he can. It is a question of what kind of fault that Tiga had done to get this being. Tiga starts entering the crack that spread with dangerous spectacle.

'We must stop this before it spread further.... and cause calamity to a nearby planet'

"Well, I've always been waiting for a fight... so you better let me get loose!. This battle will be fun~ especially we're fighting them" Tiga only anwer is the frown on his face.

#

The condition in Land of Light

An urgent meeting is being held in one of the biggest meeting halls in IGDF. With a quick glance everyone can recognise, there are only Ultra Warriors that attending this meeting... not the usual Ultra that you saw in few chapters back. Max let himself in with more Ultra trailing behind him.

Zoffy; you take too long to run Max

Max: I'm sorry, when you call me, I'm currently at one of the furthest region on the planet, so do please forgive for my 'running speed'

Taro: You can fly right?

Max: And you said made it look so natural? I'm trying my best here!

Max is getting tired at the accused that he got for being late bringing the others to the meeting. The others in here are very confused on what's going on right now. All they know Max urgently tell them to go to IGDF and will be briefed at here.

Seven: Silent, we will start this meeting. We wasting more time than we already have.

Seven glare to everyone that dare to distrupt the meeting.