Earth

Readers!

How are you?

I hope your day is awesome!

Today I bring a new chapter

This chapter is inspired by our Planet

Author is not owning the fanart above

Ultraman is owned by Tsuburaya

Enjoy!

#

Earth, the beloved Planet that Ultras protected. In his short form, Gaia walk around his home Planet. He is careful to not be noticed by humans. He see many things, from the jungle, to the mountain untill his foot carry him to the coastline of the ocean.

Gaia: How beautiful, this is what I'm protecting

He is proud to defend this Planet. As he praised the beauty of nature,he recognise someone who standing alone on the beach side.

Gaia: Agul? What is he doing in here?

Covered with deep blue sea and silver coloration he is Ultraman Agul, Gaia counterpart. Agul is the opposite of Gaia. While Gaia is warm, Agul is cold. Agul represent the Ocean and Sea whilst Gaia represent the Earth and Nature.

Gaia: Agul!

Agul seems so dazed in his own thinking that he does'n hear Gaia shout.

Gaia: Agul! *touch Agul shoulder*

Agul almost backflip Gaia. Gaia back off after seeing how disheveled Agul.

Gaia: Are you okay?

Agul ignore Gaia concern. He choose to be silent watching the vast ocean, his home. Gaia is getting worried at Agul nonchalant. The usually frowned and cool looking Agul right know look so lost and pale.

Gaia: Come on, say something! I'm worried !

The sea breeze is the only answer that he got.

Agul: Is it worth it?

Gaia: Huh?

Agul: To protect them?

Gaia is confused at Agul refer to 'them'

Gaia: You mean humans? Of course it's worth it!

Agul: Then why? Why they keep destroying what we want to protect?

Agul stare at Gaia conflicted eyes. Silent lingering on the beach untill Agul touching his chest in hurt.

Agul: ugh! *groaning in pain* cough cough cough

He start coughing up black substance. Gaia is panicking at Agul condition.

Gaia: Agul! Are you ill? Why don't you say it to me?! I can help you!

He can guess that black substance is the one who make his partner look so pale and so sick.

Agul: Help me with what?! Do you really brave enough to destroy what make me like this!?

Gaia: Yes!

Agul: Then destroy them!

Gaia: You don't mean humans cause this?

Gaia shocked at the situation he get right know. He can't pick between humans and Agul. He can't. Agul start coughing heavily, it send haywire information in Gaia mind. Agul will never let someone see him in his most weakened state and yet Gaia saw this.

Gaia: This is not true! Tell me, what happened!

Agul is too tired to glare at Gaia for asking too much question. The cough used up his energy.