Fever

Heyyo, Readers~

How is your day?

Author wanted to say something

As there is sooooooooo many homework to be done

Author will be getting more busy

So please forgive Author if I'm taking a long time to update~

That's all~

Oh yes, this chapter is requested by someone

Author warn you~

Curious?

Read it~

Author is not owning the fanart

Tsuburaya is Ultraman owner

Enjoy~

#

It is a wonderful day in the Land of Light. The ray of Plasma Spark is strong as ever, illuminate the light Planet not including a certain underground lab. The lab is so dark that you can't see anything without the help of some flashlight.

Blu: Hikari-san! Hikari-san!

Blu is outside the door, calling the owner of the said lab which is currently under piles of reports, researchs, and thesis. Hikari is still sleeping with wearing his lab coat.

Hikari: Huh??

The first thing he notice after waking up is on how cold his lab is. Then the full force of headache that want to make his head split apart.

Blu: Hikari-san!

Blu keep knocking the door with so much force which making the already throbing head become more unbearable pain.

Hikari: STOP KNOCKING MY DOOR!

Silent greet him after saying that. He feel so tired after shouting that.

Hiakri: What's going on with my stamina? *whispering*

Blu: Hikari-san?

Blu asks in more softer tone. He is suprised at being shouted by Hikari. It is unusual for Hikari to do that. Hikari try to stand, but the world is spiralling when he is standing. He grab his desk in insticnt, trying to find balance. He hold on the desk for a minute then decide to try walking. The door opened showing Hikari haggard look.

Blu: Um...Hikari-san are you okay?

Blu is worried at Hikari state. Hikari look like a walking corpse. Pale coloration, dark circle in his eyes, and a flushed face.

Hikari: What?

Blu: Are you o-..

Hikari: Strike to the point please

Blu: Um.... Taro-san ask me to fetch you, he said there is something important at IGDF and they need your expertise in it

Hikari brain take that information slowly than the usual sharp think. Blu keep silent don't want to disturb Hikari musing.

Hikari: Yes. You can do whatever you want, I will be there as quick as I can

He close the door in front of Blu.

Blu: Is he really okay?

#

Hikari: Ugh..... my head is killing me... and why is it so cold today?

Today is not good day for Hikari. Right know he is walking to IGDF. You must be asking, why he is not flying? Because Hikari afraid that he will crash into the nearer building. That would be a nice headline.

Ultraman Drabbleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें