Meeting

Hiyaaaaaa, Readers!

Oh my god, how long it has been since the last time Author showed up here?

Author miss you Readers, thank you for always waiting this drabble

This chapter is a request from one of you, it is about Heisei Generation

Well please read it

Ultraman is owned by Tsuburaya

Fanart belong to their owner

Author is the one who own the plot

Enjoy!

#

In one of the meeting room in IGDF upper-floor, a strange meeting occur.

Dyna: Emergency Heisei Meeting will commence!

Dyna slam the desk with so much force that make every occupant inside the room give their attention. It seems the meeting really important as all personnel under Heisei Generation that rarely gather finally together. Someone raise his hand.

Mebius: What is this meeting, Dyna-san?

Yes, that question is on everyone mind as they temporarily stop they activity to come here. Even the most busy person such as Hikari.

Dyna: Ano neee Mebi-chan~

Zero: Oy Dyna-san please stop your teasing way of talking... it's giving goosebumps

Justice: ... I should Kousen him

Few Ultra grumbling in their breath. They debating to smack or bury or doing both to the Ultra who responsible for this gathering, if it's turn out to be some stupid meeting.

Agul: Why am I dragged in here?

(モルハラ)

And Agul is on the side of someone who want to skin Dyna alive for destroying his moment with someone.

Gaia: How am I suppose to know?

Says Gaia as he take a seat beside Agul and thinking on how loud this room can be.

???: Um... Anooo what are we discussing?

An average Ultra with almost the same look as Ultraman asked the most important question. He is Ultraman Great. They actually don't know the content of this urgent meeting.

???: Hey! I second that!

An Ultraman with blue irises shouted, he is Ultraman Powered.

Hikari: This better be important or I will personally bisect Dyna

Three Ultra beside Hikari wisely take few step back. They don't want to be in the receiving end of his statement. Some are complaining in this meeting like Zearth.