Wish Upon a Star

Hello, Readers

This is Author

Author is a bit sad and lonely

So Author write this chapter, to let go

I hope you are not crying

Authot not owning the fanart above

Enjoy

#

Hello, Dad

How are you?

I hope you are happy. Don't worry, I'm fine here.

Dad, I meet them. They are so kind to me. I made new friends in our home Planet. I see many things in here from the unbelievable to the impossible. I'm really curious about your opinion living in here. I bet you will be so annoyed.

You know, Dad. I'm jealous. I'm jealous at how friendly they are with they family. At how easy to smile with your parent. I see a lot that things and it's make my heart hurts. It hurts so much. I'm standing alone in here watching the stars because I'm jealous at them.

I always dream to have someone that I call 'Dad' and 'Mom'. I wish I can talk casually with you without worrying to much. I wish that I can embrace you when I'm having a nightmare. I wish to be guided by your experience and love. I wish that we can spend time with each other more. I wish that you can be here with me.

I want to know what is feel to be loved by my parents. I want to make you proud. You are the only one I have, yet you're the one who fall for me. I'm feeling sad right know. I hope this words can reach you up there.

Eh... I think I'm write too much

I guess this is what I want to say to you, we don't really have the time to sit down and talk about many things, anyways

My best regard to you, Dad

I wish you to be placed among the stars and lights, far from the darkness

Sincerely, your son

Geed

Someone standing behind Geed in astral from, no one can see him. That person give a smile to his son who watching the stars

#

Sorry this chapter is short

Anyways have a good day

Author out