Cat

Hellloooooooooo, Readers!

Author here!

Sorry for the long wait, I'm having vacation

soooooo yeaaahhh 

How is your day?

Author bringing a new chapter, yeeeeaaayyyyy

Someone requested to make Mebius story

And here he is!

Author is not owning the fanart

Tsuburaya is Mebius creator

Enjoy!

#

Silent atmosphere can be found in the inside of Plasma Spark Tower. Only elite Inter Galactic Defense Force members such as the , or similar figure of authority are allowed to go inside. So only few Ultra can be seen in here. A particular Ultra with white and red coloration, he have a cute face which look like a cat. He is widely known to be called the cutest Ultraman in Timely Garrison Magazine. He is Ultraman Mebius.

Mebius: Hm, the situation in here is under control

Today is his shift to watch over Plasma Spark.

Ultraman: Mebius! I see, this is your shift?

Mebius: Yes, Nii-san

They took glance on The Plasma Spark.

Ultraman: What do you think about The Plasma Spark?

Mebius: I think, it is the most powerful thing that our kind can ever create. What about you Nii-san?

Ultraman: For me The Plasma Spark is an advance technology that have the ability to grow just like us

Mebius: Eh? Really?

Ultraman: Maybe you never feel it, but to me The Plasma Spark is representation of our hope. It growing just like us.

Mebius is suprised by Ultraman answer.

Mebius: I see I still have so many thing to learn.

Ultraman: Anyways, Mebius. Where were you when Zoffy and Hikari disappear?

Mebius: Hikari and Zoffy-nii disappear? When?

Ultraman: Few days back, we are so worried searching them and you

Mebius: Ah! Uh. I don't know how to explain it, Ultraman-nii. All I know we already is some sort dimension, facing Earth as our background and question for us to answer

Ultraman: No fight? No ambush?

Mebius: No, just a questionery talk

Ultraman: I'm glad then. When everyone found out that The High Captain of IGDF and Head Chief of SSTB disappear, panic break out

Mebius: Eh?

Ultraman: I'm saying the truth, Mebius! Even Seven is going crazy trying to find the where about of Zero. Justice about to destroy our Headquarters, because Cosmos is not in SSTB. And Grigio crying because her brother sudden dissappear in front of her.

Mebius is speechless at Ultraman explanation.He never though that 'session' gave a great impact into others. After a short clarification, they focus on the task. They keep watch the plasma spark untill a strange thing happen.

Mebius: Nii-san! Something wrong with The Plasma Spark!

To everyone suprise The Plasma Spark letting out a flash of energy illuminate the tower. Even the outsider can see it.