ToD part 2

Ciaos, Readers~

How your day?

Got many assignment pilling up like Plasma Tower?

Don't worry, you're not alone

Author continuing the ToD chapter

HA!

Author not owning the fanart

Tsuburaya is Ultraman owner

Enjoy~

#

in unknown dimensions.

Author: Oh... pfft-..

Azure: Hm?

Author: Bwahahahahahaha!

Azure: *seeing Author laughting so much that Author start strunggling to breath*......

Author: Why are you not asking anything?!

Azure: Am I supposed to?

Author: Ugh... I hope Principality in here! He would have been laughting with me

Azure: Abouut the Tod?

Author: Yep and is quite funny.... let's start it!

#

Seven just getting his holiday. He is in the park watching children playing.

Seven: It reminds me of Little Zero

He is grimacing at what has happened between them when Zero is still a young child. He is sighing at remembering the not so good memory.

Seven: I'm coming here to calm my mind, not to be more stressed....

He stay at there for more than an hour untill he saw something at the bench beside him. A letter innocently waiting to be opened.

Yo, Seven! This is Author... you get a dare from @minihilda I dare Seven to hug Taro and Zero (separately) till they get weirded out / concerned. Nope! Don't kill me!. I hope you will do this dare in record time! by the way, make it plus ULTRA!

Seven is deadpanned at reading the letter.

Seven: Why weird things happen around me?

He is searching for his target with deadly eyes.

Seven: Better finish this fast....

#

Seven is in front of the Colloseum. His first target is his so called brother. He massage his head at the things that will happen next.

Seven: My reputation...... *whispering*

The Collosseum is big and he have to go around it to find Taro. Students and seniors who caught sight of him immediately report it to the nearest teacher.

Cosmos: Seven-san?

Cosmos heard some students whispering about Seven coming to the collosseum. He is curious at what Seven doing in here.

Seven: Cosmos, do you see Taro?

Cosmos: Of course, come with me

Cosmos guide Seven into one of the training field which is occupied with many young ultra. Seven recognise Taro siluet between the mass young kid.

Seven: TARO!

Taro: YES!

Taro who don't know the person who call him give that person the most sparkling smile that ever existed.