Normality

Dear Readers~

Author come back from the world named anxiety....

Eheq~

So this chapter is a request from one of you. It's about flirting, a bit love interest, and siblings argument

Yup..... flirting guys.... this 'flirting' is so foreign in my entire life as a human being.... so sad

Nonetheless, I hope you're entertained with this chapter~

Fanart is not mine

Ultraman is Tsuburaya properties

Enjoy~

#

Does everyone in here, ever felt normality in their life? Well, maybe not for the Ultra Warriors as 'normal things' is like asking too much for them. So how about we watch the so called normality that only happens once before a great and dangerous situation occur in the near future? We can read (because dear Readers~ your reading not seeing~) three Ultra is having an argument about something practically ridiculous and funny at the same time.

Dyna: Come on you lost the bet!

Max: But I don't agree with this!

X: The loser can't choose!

All of you would be confused on what bet do the fastest Ultra ever lived lost? To put it simply Dyna and Max were having a competition on who has the most drinks. The loser must flirt with Ultrawoman. Too bad Max can't really tolerate alcohol (this alcohol is a special kind. It's completely different from humans usually drink) and face-planted on the table in his third glass. Dyna is laughing animately seeing Max defeated. He know very well that he can win this easily. X had to be the judge between them as he becomes the eyewitness, even though there was many people at that time.

Max: I'm so gonna pay you back a hundred! *grumble*

Dyna: Are you threatening me?? Remember the bet~ now go!

Now we see Max searching for a target on the busiest road on the Land of Light.

Max: Hey, you!

Max voice carried out as an Ultrawomen who coicidentally heard it turn her face to him. Her name is Ultrawomen Beth. She wears a confused expression on her face.

Beth: Are you talking with me?

Max: Yes! Who else have such a beautiful stature like you?

To be honest, we can see a shade of pink appearing on Max face

Beth:.... *blushing* is he trying to flirt with me? *thinking*

X: Go on, Max-san!

Dyna: Keep it up!

Those two is cheering for their friend. They decided to hide behind a big pillar.

Max: Um.... are you alone?

Beth: Ah yes at the moment, I'm searching for Joneus and Amia....

Max: Would you like to walk with me? I mean you look kinda foreign..

Max almost wants to slap his mouth. He has to agree with his mind that the Ultrawomen look kinda cute and strong.

Beth: Should I be suspicious with your offer?

Max: No-yes ah! I mean....

Beth: You're interesting person... how about we walk together... your name?