When The New Meet The Second

Hello, Author in here! I hope everyone keep a healty life in this pandemic

Right know Author bringing some New Ultra Generation and Heisei Ultra!

Yeah this is the first time Author using many character in one drabble. It give me some time to arrange them.

It was a request back in 2019 and I could only write the drabble yesterday

So yeah, sorry is the Ultra in this story a bit OOC

But where the fun!

Happy reading my reader

Sorry for the bad grammar!

#

Ah the land of light, the holy land of Ultra. In here many Ultra Warrior born to fight for the better of the entire universe. There are many Ultras from the oldest to the youngest one, together they help each other to protect those who can't fight. Right know we zoom into four ultra who from they look they must be lost.

???: Oh great we are lost our way

Said an Ultra with the coloration of silver and red with his head resemble V with fire ornation in it. Yep he is Ultraman Rosso the eldest in the little group.

???: Calm down, Rosso

Another Ultra with silver and blue colour in his body tried to calm down his brother. He is Ultraman Blu.

???: Don't worry we will be fine!

The ever positive thinking and the only girl in the group with main orange color in her body, she is Ultrawoman Grigio. The little sister of Rosso and Blu.

???: Hey, at the very least we still in land of light, we can ask other Ultra.

The youngest in the group and the very hyperactive Ultra who like to wander in the city hall of Light. With coloration of silver, black, and red with blue eye. He is Ultraman Geed, the so called son of Belial.

Rosso: Right, it was your idea to wander around in this place without a guide.

Geed: Sorry, I think I'm to excited?

Grigio: It's not good to blame it all to Geed after all it was me who said this idea firts.

Said Geed scratching his head. Rosso exaperated as he is seeing his sister fuming because he blame Geed for all of this, to be honest this is the first time for him and them to look around the capital city of the Land of Light beside the Space Garrison. If he is not wrong the capital city name is Star Cluster?

Blu: What in the name of graphic funtional shirt does this city named Star Cluster?

Rosso: Actually that is a good question

Geed: Maybe the city have its own history?

Grigio: That can be to???

Blu: Or the one who named this city doesn't have a good sense of naming thing

Geed: I think I aggree with you there

Rosso: Does other ultra know sarcasm?

Geed: I know! Zero like to talk like that!

Blu: Go figure

Somewhere

Zero: Hachu.....*sneezing*

Mirror Knight: Are you okay?

Zero: Dammit, who is talking behind my back!

Glen: Yo, incoming!