Captain

My Readers!

Thank you for always supporting this drabble!

Author bring a new chapter

Inspired from the bond of brotherhood

Sorry for the bad grammar

Enjoy~~

#

Zoffy: I have never wish for this

The first time he see the entirety of Garrison, It was full of mess. He should repeat it again everything in it was chaos that was created to be destroyed. Garrison was just a group of Ultra with a nice sense of justice and integrity in it. So yeah you can imagine, after the war that took half of the population lives, eventually garrison was left behind. Father of Ultra has try his best, but there was not many Ultra like to work on Garrison. They didn't know how painstakingly heavy the burden was.

Father: I appoint you as the captain. From now on you're the leader of Garrison

Zoffy: I'm not ready

Father: Yes, you're

He just walk away as if leaving everything to him was the right choice. The first group, young and inexperience step forward to take the mantle as protector. They're only four. Four member who is willingly put this burden together.

Ultraman: The chaos that has been cerated must be mended

Zoffy: I know

He saw Ultraman left to protect a planet which have similarity to their homeland. He let him go.

Jack: Leave the information and technology to me

Zoffy: I will

A person who resemble Ultraman a lot, take the responsibility to make sure every information and help can be received to Ultras out there. Two of his brother has step forward to help him. There was just to many things to be done and yet no one help them. Another brother take the biggest and darkest job. He was desperate to not let him fall on the other side.

Seven: Let me be the subjugator and executor

Zoffy : Why?

Seven: You need someone to hunt them down. To find the cruelest among the bad guys

Zoffy: Why?

Silent.

Seven: We didn't have any choice. We were short of members, supply, and everything. This planet's in the bring of destruction. Did you think I will stand here and do nothing?

Zoffy: What if you-...

Seven: You afraid that I will become like 'him'?

Silent. That person who he always look as a guideline, his teacher.

Secen: I despise people who hurt others. I'm the only one who is strong enough to bear this burden. You already take the biggest role. Let me take the darkest one. I wanted to see the peaceful scene in this Place.

Zoffy: What about Ace and Taro? They need you!

Seven: They didn't need anymore

Zoffy: They're your family

Seven: I know and that's why I didn't want to see you carry this burden alone. Have you forgotten? The promise that we told to each other?

Zoffy: Nope

He let him go. He let pure innocent soul who far from doing this shady job turn into twisted, sadistic, and crazy. 

#