Chapter 40

James rubs his eyes tiredly. Every single day seems to be a little more exhausting than the other. It sucks that sometimes he feels like he can't handle the pressure.

All he wants is to stay in bed and curl up into a tight ball. All he wants is Cristiano. His body craves for the man who's hurt him so much. He feels so pathetic for still loving this terrible man that has never done or been any good for him.

"James! Wake up!!" The coach screams

James sighs. He doesn't want to be here anymore. He's homesick. He's sick of everything. And he doesn't even know where he belongs anymore. He doesn't know his place.

"Hey you okay?" Cristiano runs up to him

James looks up as him with no expression. He just points his index finger and middle finger to the side of his head and Bang! He closes his eyes happily.

Cristiano wraps his arms protectively around him. James opens his eyes and smiles. He missed this.

"I love you.. Don't scare me.. Don't leave me.. I'll die if you ever do anything stupid again okay?" Cristiano says

James can't believe that this boy is crying. He's holding him tightly and crying out in agony. Agony that doesn't belong to him.

"I've never been able to prove my love for you. I guess that's why you've left me. I've never been good to you.. And I know I don't deserve you.. But I just can't let you go," Cristiano says looking down at him

He leans in and pecks James' lips softly. James' eyes widen in shock. But he soon finds himself kissing back.

"I love you,"

"You've probably just ruined your career,"'James laughs quietly

"I can't lose you.. I don't want to keep on going on without you,"

__

So Cristiano and James made the cover of many magazines and newspapers the next day. Lionel smiled brightly at the pictures. This is something that he had been willing to do for Neymar. But Neymar did not want him.

"Cristiano isn't so bad.." Diana smiles

"He's not."

"Better than Neymar," she says under her breath