Chapter 5

Omg I had to legit rewrite this 3 times because wattpad is being so stupid!!

+

+

+

James sat down taking small sips of his water. Cristiano was taking a shower and he'd be out soon. James felt a little weird around him. Cristiano made him feel this weird feeling that he had yet to experience until he met him.

"What're you doing?"

"Uh.. Nothing.."

"Is something bothering you?" Cristiano asked

"'No."

" tell me"

"Why do you hate me?"

" I don't hate You" Cristiano said, "I want you"

The words burned through James's skin like fire. He longed for Cristiano's touch. Once Cristiano pulled him up for a kiss, James was gone. He groaned at the feeling of Cristiano's hard on against him.

"Cris.."

"I want you.. So bad.." Cristiano growled out desperately

James nodded and allowed himself to be swept away. He allowed Cristiano to rid him of his clothing and bruise his white skin. Cristiano's lips felt good against his neck and shoulder blades. Everything felt good. But then Cristiano pushed in with no warning and James screamed. Cristiano hushed him with his lips and began to thrust into James.

"Ah!" James moaned out as their lips parted

"Jesus James! So tight!"

"Cris! Ah! It feels so good! Ahh!"

Cristiano smirked. Of course it did. It was Cristiano for god's sake. He gripped James's hips tightly with his hands and pulled them towards him. James was a a moaning mess and didn't last much longer. Cristiano was trying hard not to come so soon but it was becoming difficult. James was so tight and felt so good. He couldn't help but to release inside him.

They laid together happily. Cristiano wanted to tell James that he liked him a lot. He was being so stubborn at first but he knows that if he doesn't step up his game then someone else will. And Cristiano didn't want James to belong to anyone else but him.

"Cris.."

"Hmm?"

"I think... I.."

"I know.. Me too,"

+

+

+

Sorry it's so short. It was longer but it got deleted too many times so I gave up.