Chapter 53

"It's not like it's my life you know.. And it's not like I'm obsessed or anything.. I just.. I really ship Neymessi," Antoine says

"Right..." Oliver says slightly unsure

"I feel like you're judging me," Antoine pouts

"Well.. Your phone case is a drawing of Messi and Neymar having sex.. Baby.. I think you need help," Oliver says

"No! It's Neymessi.. They're worthy of it.."

Oliver sighs. Antoine was a little too crazy at times.

"Fine. Have you spoken to them?"

"No.. I haven't visited mom and dad.. But I will soon."

"Mom and dad? What?"

"They're my daddies!! I'm the Neymessi child!"

"Are you sure you're my boyfriend? You sound like a fan girl."

"Shut up. Eat your food."

Oliver chuckles and digs in. Antoine can definitely get a little crazy.

__

"So you haven't spoken to her?" Neymar asks

"No why?" Rafa asks

"Just.. Wondering you know.. "

She sighs. She hasn't been in contact with Diana for a few days now and she's worried. Neymar gives her a sympathetic glance. He thought Diana would do the right thing but apparently not.

It's not like he could blame her. He also left Leo that night. He feels like he and Diana both have a lot in common. Love can be a scary thing and the only thing she can do best is simply run away from it.

He won't blame her. That's just her nature. He can't do anything about it. Even though he knows that it'll hurt his sister, it had to end at some point.

"Are you ready?" He asks

"Yup. "

They're all going out to eat dinner. Neymar finally got her to go with his friend, Rafinha. Even though he knows that there isn't any type of interest from either party, he knows that they could be good friends.

"How do I look?"

"Like a girl.. Let's go,"

"You suck!" She groans

Neymar only chuckles. She looks good. But he doesn't really care. Her dress shows off her curves and it's black so it makes her look extremely classy. It's open from the back and shows a lot of cleavage. But she's old enough to do whatever she wants so he doesn't really care.

They meet the others at the restaurant. Lionel isn't there yet, but to Neymar's disappointment. Antoine and Oliver are there, enjoying themselves. Even Cristiano is there and that's surprising.

Lionel walks in hand in hand with a young woman. She's wearing a black dress that's tight fitting but also very elegant and breathable.

"Sorry we're late guys.. This girl was wearing shorts.. So I forced her to change,"

Everyone chuckles. Diana glares at him but soon smiles slightly when she sees Rafaella laughing a little.

"Why are we here?" She asks

"To say our farewells to you.. Why else?" Lionel smiles

Rafaella's eyes widen. Diana ignores it. Well, at least she tries. She knows she'll have to explain everything at some point.

"So Diana.. Where to?" Oliver asks

"Not sure.. California for now.. I like to travel a lot," she says

"Ah.. How do you manage relationships ? I heard that most travelers who don't travel with their partners don't really enjoy commitment.. They prefer a life full of freedom.."

"That's true.. It's better to be alone,"

And she knows what her words are doing. She knows she's hurting her. But she can't help it. She doesn't fall in love.