Chapter 1

It was a rainy day. It was dark and such an unusual lonely feeling embraced everyone. Cristiano laid with his eyes closed and hand on his hair.

"I'm James,"

"I'm James"

That's all he could think of. Those words. His name. It was him.

"Hey baby..." Irina said coming into the room

She wore very revealing attire but Cristiano wasn't in the mood for it. He smiled at her but fell back on the bed.

"Hey.. What's wrong?" She asked

"Nothing. I'm just not in the mood."

"What's up with you? I swear you've been acting so weird lately,"

Cristiano didn't respond. Not even he knew what was wrong with him. Everything changed as soon as James came into his life. That pretty Colombian that doesn't seem to know the effect that he has on Cristiano.

"Morning guys!" Cristiano said

"Morning!" Everyone else replied

They started their practice very early in the morning. It got them all awake and ready for the rest of the day. As soon as noon came they all headed to eat some food and just hang out. They were all very close, like a family.

"You okay, man?" Bale asked

"Yeah," Cristiano smiled

Bale decided to leave it. Cristiano would talk to him if it was important. James walked behind them and he began to wonder if Cristiano felt uncomfortable having him around. He always gave James looks. Ever since his first day with the team. When everyone else was gone James decided to take his chance.

"Hey Cristiano!"

"What?"

"I.. It seems that .. I don't know. Is there something wrong?"

"No."

"Is there anything bothering you?"

"You! You're bothering me! Leave me the fuck alone!!" Cristiano hissed and walked off

"Don't even pay any attention to him. He's going through a baby-ish phase right now" Marcelo came up behind him

"I think that he hates me.." James sighed

"He'll warm up to you. Just give him time okay?"

"Okay."

James was glad that Marcelo was there. He and James got along very well and they clicked instantly. At least he had a friend. But he'd make Cristiano like him. He promised himself that he would.

+

+

+