Chapter 51

Should I end this story soon or like keep it going with that drama lol

____

"L-Leo," Neymar moans

"Shit baby.. You're really tight."

Lionel starts to move slowly, letting Neymar adjust to his size. Neymar is extremely tight and makes it really difficult for Lionel to move as much as he wants.

"Shit," Neymar groans

He has his fingers digging deeply into Lionel's back while Lionel starts to speed up a little. The bed starts to move and make noise with every thrust, making Neymar blush a little because he knows that Leo's gonna start getting a little rougher.

And when Leo gets rough, it becomes too much for Neymar to handle at times.

"Ah~ d-daddy!! Right there,"

Lionel has finally found his prostate. He continues to hit the spot over and over until Neymar feels like his body is going to explode any minute.

"Damn baby.. You're so tight,"

"Ah~ Daddy.. You're so deep inside me! H-harder! Please.. Fuck me harder!"

"Whatever you want baby.. Don't complain when you can't walk."

Leo smirks before slamming into Neymar roughly. Neymar whimpers are the sudden burning feeling but likes it anyway. It's a mixture of pain and pleasure that sends him over the edge.

"God.. I'm so close!"

"Cum baby.. Look at me.. Daddy wants to see your pretty face when you cum,"

"Daddy.. T-that's embarrassing," Neymar says blushing

Neymar never looks at leo when comes. He turns his face and closes his eyes.

"But daddy wants to see you, baby.. "

"O-okay,"

Pleased, Leo gives one hard thrust that has Neymar cumming and screaming his name.

"Daddy's gonna cum inside you okay?"

Neymar groans as he feels Lionel fill him up with his hot seed.

.
"That was great," leo smiles laying down

"I'm so tired," Neymar yawns

"Okay.. Go to sleep baby," Leo smiles

"Goodnight Leo,"

"Goodnight Ney."

"Kiss me!"

"what?"

"Kiss me goodnight! Please!!" Neymar pouts

Leo smiles and kisses him. Neymar pulls him down and deepens the kiss. He moans quietly as leo darts his tongue out and licks his bottom lip.

"Leo," Neymar whimpers

"Ney.. You're gonna get me hard again.. Stop."

Neymar giggles and cuddles up next to him. This is what he wants for the rest of his life.

__

Small little smutty chapter lol it's late and I'm really tired so I'm sorry his is half assed lol

But what couple should the next chapter be about ?