Chapter 24

I love the fact that Messi and Neymar follow each other on ig.. Cause Leo don't even follow that many people!! Neymar's really lucky! And Leo is lucky that neymar is following him! And ugh I want to be their child!

+

+

+

They played many games. Messi was concentrating pretty well. Every time he scored, he searched for that one person;Neymar. Messi simply needed to throw himself in the man's arms to feel okay. It happened every time one of them scored.

It was such a soothing feeling that he couldn't quite understand. He felt empty every time Neymar wasn't around. Leo came to realize that he needs Neymar. Marc would be coming over to his house today. Messi would have to ask him some questions.

"Hey Leo,"

"Marc,"

They sat on each side of the couch. Their eyes fell on the TV. There wasn't much to watch but they didn't mind.

"Did you ever remember something about Neymar?" Marc asked

"No.. But I just... The hugs.. This feels far too familiar and comfortable."

"That's because you've always done that. I can't believe you haven't put a ring on it Leo,"'Bartra laughs

"Shut up," Leo saying teasingly

"Neymar and you had a beautiful thing," Marc starts

He knows that Messi wants to know. And he's gonna tell Leo because he can't have Neymar crying every day because this man doesn't remember him.

"Pique tried to keep you two away from each other. He didn't want either of you to get hurt. But you found your way back together.."

Leo was smiling. But he knew that the downfall would come soon. He waits. His heart is beating fast and he can't really control his emotions.

"You two had a good run. But then you kinda saw what pique was saying. You broke his heart, out of jealousy. Neymar was with some girl around that time. It was something like that. Neymar was so pained that he decided to leave. You begged and begged him to stay once you found him but he didn't change his mind."

Messi was looking at him intensively. He had made neymar suffer so much.

"That night, it rained. You walked out of your house.. And to the woods your feet took you... You fell down a hill.. You hit your head on a big rock really bad.. You were bloodied and with mud all over you when this man found you. You also had a really high fever,"

Leo nods. He's not sure of what to say really. He just knows that he needs Neymar right now. But he fights the urge to go and claim the man. Marc simply laughs when he finds Messi fiddling with his index fingers.

"Neymar has been waiting a very long time. He cries for you every night. It's so sad, Leo. He actually thinks that it's his fault... The reason of your instability.."

"He's joking right? This was all my fault! Ugh! If I would've said no when he asked me! He would've stayed if I told him too.. That date would've never happened and we would be here.. Happy.. "

"Date?" Marc asked gasping

"Yeah.. He got this phone call one morning.. Bruna asked him to the movies... I told him to go.. I'm so stupid!!"

"You remember!! Gosh! It was about time Leo! You remembered everyone but him!"

And Leo's world stopped. He did. Those memories that he knew were there were finally coming to the surface.

"Marc-"

"I know.. Go! Use a condom! Don't get Neymar pregnant just yet!"

"Shut up and go suck Pique's dick!" Messi laughs

"How the fuck-"

"I see you two eye fucking.. Please stop that."

Marc laughed. He was so happy. He decided to call pique. Pique, of course answered immediately.

*

"Ney! " Messi screams

Neymar opens the door. He's only wearing boxers and his hair is messy. Leo swallow thickly. He hopes that neymar has only been sleeping.. Alone.

"Leo, it's midnight. I'm tired." Neymar groans

"I don't care. I really.. Really.. " Messi pulls him closer. "Need you,"

Neymar lets out an approving groan. He pulls Messi into the house. They head to his room. They already know each other. Messi knows what Neymar likes. Messi has memorized every single part of the other man.

"Leo," Neymar groans

Messi is pulling his boxers down and devouring his neck. Neymar holds on to the sheets for his dear life. Messi spreads his legs wide and pushes them against neymar's bothered body. Neymar lets out a loud groan when Messi pushes the tip inside.

"Ah! Shit!"

"Sorry,"

Messi kisses down his neck and chest lovingly. Neymar is in some type of pain and Messi is positive that they've done this before. Neymar begins to settle down soon. He moans Messi's name multiple times throughout the night.

And the crazy thing is that they do go at it throughout the whole night. Messi has Neymar on his hands and knees while he gently tugs on his hair. Neymar seems to like the pulling. Messi has made him come so many times already, he doesn't know how he still manages to stay up.

"Leo,"

The way he says Messi's name has Messi leaking already. That's his weakness. Messi has decided that Neymar has a sinful mouth and that he cannot say 'Leo' outside of the closed doors because Messi would not hesitate in claiming him in front of everyone.

The sheets are sweaty and wet. Neymar changes them before they head to sleep. Leo kisses him gently one last time. Neymar smiles. He can't keep a straight face.

"You okay?"

"Yeah.. We've just.. Haven't done this in a long time," Neymar blushes

"Sorry," Messi says smiling down at him

"I like the sore feeling.."

" don't get me hard again Ney," Messi groans

Neymar gives him a stare. Maybe that's why Neymar is now lazily sucking on Messi now hardened member.

+

+

+

Neymessi is my life. They're my reason to wake up and be like "when I come back from school I can write neymessi smut! Yay!" And that keeps me going through the day Lmaoo