Chapter 6

Neymar tried hard to stray his stares. But he couldn't. All he could do was look at them, and his heart began to break. He didn't want Messi to feel so secure and happy in the arms of another man. Neymar didn't even know why he was getting so upset about this. Messi had rejected his approaches. It was time to let it go.

It's not like neymar was in love with Messi. He liked Messi, he liked the way Messi made him feel. Neymar was one to never reject his feelings or instincts no matter how crazy they were. He Simply let it be. He never tried to hide it from Messi. He found no reason to.

But seeing Messi with someone else hurt him. He just wished that this man would go. Doesn't he have to be with his team, anyway? Why is he here? He groaned and just closed his eyes. Messi turned to look at him and sighed. Neymar had been acting so uncomfortable lately and he wanted to know why.

"Don't worry about him," aguero said

"You sure?"

"Yeah.. Let him be."

Messi nodded but still turned to glance at neymar. Messi smiled at his now sleeping figure. Neymar was simply the cutest thing the world would ever know. He had this perfect structure and skin color. It was almost very tempting to kiss those thin rosy lips. Messi shook his head in disapproval. He shouldn't be thinking those things about his younger friend.

Kun noticed Messi staring at neymar and smiled a little. He hated to admit that he saw the way those two looked at each other. But knowing Messi, neymar was in for the worst heartbreak of his life. But as much as Kun wanted those two together, he also wanted Messi. And he will not hesitate to steal him from neymar. Neymar needs to watch out. Aguero could be a friend to him, but also his worst enemy and nightmares all combined.

"I'll wake him so that he can go to the room and sleep better," Messi said

He shook neymar a little and since neymar didn't wake up, he decided to carry him. As he opened the door with his hand and closed it with his foot, he placed neymar on the bed. He admired the beauty laying beneath him. Neymar was so beautiful. Messi felt the urge to just lean down and capture his lips. Neymar looked so tempting. And Messi wanted to sin so badly.

"Did he wake up?" Sergio whispered

"No.. But he looks so happy and peaceful.."

"Hey Messi.. Do you maybe.. Like him?"

"No."

Messi bit his lip because deep down he knew that he did. They walked outside and closed the door behind them. Sergio wanted to say something else but knew that it wouldn't be such a good idea to do so. If Lionel didn't want to say anything that he would just leave it like that.

Cristiano was feeling a little better and decided to join the team in their training. They would have a game soon and he needed to stay put. It was just very difficult to focus when James was so close and everything about him was so intoxicating. Karim was talking with Gareth and Toni. His eyes shifted to Toni more often. His orbs softening at the view of the German. Cristiano stared in amusement and curiosity. Karim wasn't one to ever show interest in anyone. But for some reason, he was looking at the blue eyed beauty in a way that Cristiano couldn't quite explain or put his finger to. It was just..different.

"So does it feel weird?" Toni asked, "I mean.. It would feel weird for me you know.. To play against a friend.. But what you all have is a rivalry.. Yet during the World Cup you're all friends.."

"Well.. Yeah.. But we know that this is our job. I'll introduce you to him. Antoine is the cutest thing ever. He has beautiful eyes like you too and he's very friendly," benzema smiled

"That's great!" Kroos cheered

Gareth smiled at the two dumbly. They were like small children. He was the serious one out of the 3 but he didn't quite mind. He felt like the father. Cristiano walked over to them and joined the conversation.

He would steal glances at James and it didn't go unnoticed.

"So do you finally like him or..?"

"What?"

"James.." Gareth said

"Oh.. Yeah.. I mean.. I never hated him.."

He blushed a crimson red and the rest laughed. Cristiano was actually very easy to read.

+

+

+

Wattpad officially hates me lol