Chapter 45

I'm alive ! Lol hello. Yeah.. I'm back.. Sorry for like going MIA for a while

____

"Oh.. Diana.. Oh my- fuck- "

"Damn.. You're getting even more wet.. Are you okay Rafa?" Diana smirks

"P-please.. Oh my.."

Diana smiles down at her. She slides her panties off and pushes her index finger into rafaella immediately. Rafaella moans out and arches her back. Her breathing is shallow and heavy. She looks up at Diana, wanting to taste her lips. She pulls her down, not being able to resist the need for the other girl. Diana is slightly shaken by the sudden bold action but doesn't complain. Rafella's lips feel soft and perfect against hers.

In the process of lip biting and making out, she's managed to push 3 fingers inside rafaella, making the Brazilian go crazy.

"D-Diana! Oh my god.. Fuck."

"Shh.. Relax baby girl, I'm gonna take care of
You."

___

"Leo! Harder.. Please.. Fuck! "

"You missed this didn't you? "

"God yes.. I missed you. I missed getting fucked by you.. Fucking hell.. You're so fucking huge.. It feels so amazing."

"Are you ready to come again baby?"

"Ah! Yes daddy.. Let me come please"

"I love you"

"I love you."

They collapse on the bed, sweaty and messy. But they still wrap themselves in each other's arms. And no feeling can replace the feeling that they feel right at that moment.

Neymar feels safe and secure in Lionel's arms. And Lionel loves knowing that Neymar is his again.

"Your sister.. Does she talk about Diana ?"

"Yeah.. I swear she doesn't shut up about that girl !" Neymar groans

"I'm glad."

"Huh? Why's that?"

"Because Diana is like that too.. And it's weird for her to talk about people a lot.. She never lets anyone in and I wouldn't want her getting hurt."

"Rafa isn't like that. Though she's never shown any interest in girls.. I know that your little friend definitely sparked something in her."

"You think?"

"I know."

__

"Oh my god! Diana.. I'm so close.. Fucking hell.. I'm gonna come!! "

"I can feel you tightening and gripping on my fingers.. Do you like it?"

"Yes.. God.. I love it!"

Diana is kissing up her stomach and she can hear and feel Rafaella's heart beating. She likes that sound. She likes to hear Rafaella's heart. She likes the idea of someone's heart racing so quickly because of her. She sucks on her breast until she knows that a mark has been left there.

She feels Rafaella's walls clenching around her. And not long after, the girls comes from her high. Diana smiles down at the now very tired girl that lies beneath her. She falls on the bed as well, all in a black bra and black wet panties.

Rafaella wraps her arms around her, her naked
Body pressed tightly around the smaller girl. Her fingertips draws circles and other figures on Diana's belly and reaches downward with every movement she makes.

Once her finger is right on top of her black panties, drawing small circles on her clothed area, she looks at the girl beside her. Her eye are closed and she looks at peace.

Rafaella swallows the thick feeling in her throat and pushes her panties to the side, using her index and middle finger to pleasure the smaller girl.

Diana gasps and tenses up a little but soon falls back into a peaceful state.

"You're wet,"

"You're that hot."

__