QUESTIONS FOR YOU GUYS!!!!

Hello awesome readers, I just wanted to say hi what's up?

This will be my second fanfiction, the first one is Rimuru/So I'm a spider so what? If you haven't seen that check it out!

This will be a temporary part that I will delete with official release but I wanted to ask you guys some questions.
I know the basic premise I want to have, Rimuru after orc lord battle gets transported to Akame Ga Kill a sizeable time before the main plot of the story. What I want your guys opinion on is what should Rimuru do in that time? I want to have him loss some of his innocent nature that he does after he becomes a demon lord and revives his friends. Should I have him become an assiasin on Kurome or Akame's teams? Should he be part of Esdeath's army? It will be a dark Rimuru, but how dark?

Do you guys want to see relationships or not? What level of gour and detail do you want?

This will not be classic Rimuru is op and everyone has a happy ending I can promise that this will be dark and have very sad parts.

Do you guys mind if I change the story substantially or not?

I don't wanna write something that everyone won't like because there are too disturbing but I intend to make some parts uncomfortable.

Anyways let me know your guys ideas, as detailed as possible the better.

You guys are all awesome so let me know down below, I might start this story before the other finishes just because I am really feeling this story. No need to worry though I will still finish the other story in due time, OP Rimuru getting all the girls is not over yet so don't get sad. I know a few of you who are really into that. (Sky and midnight off the top of my head) but I'm sure all of you will be able to enjoy this story in some form!