Chapter One ~ Show and tell

September 1st 1997- first day back to Hogwarts
——————————————————————

Light was absent outside while all the students waited for the Carriages that traveled to Hogwarts to arrive. I looked up to the blank and dark night sky, waiting for a single star to appear in my vision, but no hope this time.

"You deciding to walk back this time or are you coming on?" Draco teased with his platinum white hair blowing in the wind, as his head popped out the window waiting for my response.

Bringing my attention back to reality, there was a carriage already parked in front of me waiting for me to hop aboard.

"No Draco, I'm just going to walk miles and miles up to the castle while I watch you relax in the carriage!" I said rolling my eyes sarcastically.

"Suit yourself then," He shrugged his shoulders and began to close the carriage door.

"hey!" I laughed and quickly climbed into the carriage and sat down on the cushioned seats before he could lock me out.

                                   ~*~*~*~

After a short journey traveling back to Hogwarts, the carriages finally arrived home. we all jumped off only to see far ahead Filch and Professor Snape stopping students and searching through their luggage and sending them off.

"What are they up to?" Pansy whispered to me while trying to squint her eyes to get a better look over towards the two adults.

"Probably a first or second year bought something silly from Fred and George and got caught?" I said, still wondering if that was the case why students were being stopped.

"I don't blame anyone if they told them off for buying something from them," Draco joined in the conversation, rolling his eyes with the thought of the Weasley twins.

I shoved him in the shoulder and rolled my eyes because of him still complaining about the Weasleys and Harry Potter through the years.

Now making it up the hill towards the castle, we were stopped by filch just like all the other students, "Not so fast you lot!" filch screeched through his rotted teeth and he began rumbling through Blaise's suitcase.

"Get your filthy hands off you squib!" Draco insulted Filch as he curl his lip in disgust and looked down to him.

"Mind your language Mr. Malfoy, or will I have to send a owl to your father?" Snape warned in a slow, dark and draining voice he always uses.

"Why are you checking are luggage, Professor?" I said as I watched filch throw Pansy's suitcase on a enchanted cart that sends them directly to each dorm.

Snape finally turned towards me and raised his eyebrow slightly as he stared into my eyes, "it's to make sure no students brings..inappropriate belongings with them," he paused for a moment like he was in thought as he still stared down at me before continuing, "I'm sure you understand, Miss Kardin?" He questioned.

"I- um...of course, Professor," I stuttered, a bit struck by his question.

Just as I finally made up the words to escape my mouth, filch made it over towards my luggage and unlocked the clasp to scavenge through my belongings to see if I have brought anything that is prohibited from Hogwarts.

As I turned my head back around to see if filch was finished his check, he lifted out a pair of my white, lace underwear. My mouth flew open as embarrassment and anger spreading through my body.

"Hey!" I shouted and I snatched my underwear out of filch's hands as I heard Draco and Blaise snicker behind my back making me more angry.

Quickly kneeling down and shoving my underwear back in my suitcase and locking it back up, I look up towards Professor Snape to see him looking the other direction away from everybody and a dust of red on his cheeks and he clenched his jaw.

"Yep, she's clean," filch said with his face and neck red as a tomato, lifting the suitcase onto the Enchanted cart to whisk the suitcases up to our dorms.

Walking away with the other three towards the castle, we finally made it inside where the rest of the crowds of students were. Suddenly a tap on my shoulder made me turn around confused who it was?

"Doing a show and tell show we're you now, Kardin?" Fred Weasley teased as he replayed in his mind when just a few moments ago, filch pulling out my lace underwear in front of everybody.

"Or did you set him up to do that for us?" George Weasley followed along with his twin brother and teased me as they both watched me go red in the face.

"Oh do shut up," I rolled my eyes jokingly and shoved their arms.

"I mean I did enjoy it, I won't lie!" Fred smirked and sent a wink, "don't your agree Georgie?"

"Definitely Freddie, maybe Kardin will do another show for us privately," George sent a wink to me just like his brother.

"Get lost, weaslebee's!" Draco spat towards Fred and George, slinking his hand on my waist like he was protecting me.

Both the twins chuckled at the gesture Draco done and both sent another wink towards me in sync before walking away towards the Gryffindor common room.

"Was that really needed Draco?" I asked with a raised eyebrow at how protective he becomes at times.

"What? Would you rather want to hang out with them?" He said in disgust.

"Sometimes I'm tempted to when your acting like this," I teased him as I guided us to walk down to the dungeons where the Slytherin common room lays.

"Shut up Kardin," Draco rolled his eyes but still shoved my shoulder playfully and let out a chuckle.

"Make me," I sassed back in a slight flirty way but not to much to make him big headed than he usually is.

Without me noticing, he turned his head towards me, blushing a bit with my come back. Whispering the password we walked in the common room.

"I'm going to head straight to bed, after the long journey today, I'm shattered." I yawned, making my way to the stairs that lead to the girls dormitories. "Goodnight!" I called from the stairs.

"See you in the morning," Draco called from the other stairway that lead up to the boys dormitories.

As Draco tried to get to sleep, it never came, because all he could think about was Odette.

The two of them have been intimate with each other a couple times when they are stressed, want some company or just hormonal. But Draco started to realise he's seeing her in a different way than before.

He's caught himself at times starring at her at dinner in the great hall, just admiring her, or trying to contain himself when he sees another boy talking to her in a flirtatious way or just casually.

Finally though after hours of thought he fell into a deep sleep, trying to push aside his feelings for the girl...but that turned into a dream about her.

                                    ~*~*~*~

Oop- yes I've made a new Lucius Malfoy Fan fiction, and don't worry it will stay a Lucius fan fic because I simp for him to much lmaoo

let me know what you think of the story so far, though more will happen in the next few chapters, we get to meet daddy Malfoy 😏