Chapter Eighteen ~ Secrets In A Garden

Warning: This chapter does contain sex/ mature themes that could be uncomfortable for some! Also this chapter contains soft Luci!!
_______________________________

Feelings that come back are the feelings that never left and now I have come to learn about those certain feelings. I knew deep down in my gut of what I felt for Lucius but a part of me had the constant need to push it away, in case I lose myself over a man twice my age. Though perhaps this new feeling towards someone I never knew is the best part of the story of my life.

The daylight crept its way into the room, becoming lighter every time I opened and shut my eyes after every few moments before I shuffled onto my stomach and sunk my head into the pillow, hugging my arms around it lazily while my groans were muffled alongside.

The noise of birds chirping in their nests awoken my ears but soon diverted to a different noice when I heard a low chuckle beside me. With a rush of panic flooding through my veins for a split second, I had completely froze. I squinted my eyes open and peaked up to see Lucius sitting up against the bed frame with his chest peeping out from the covers that covered the remaining of his body while he was looking down to the new daily prophet that was left outside his door that morning. It was A sight I never thought to ever see.

"Not quite the morning person I can see." He rose a smirk on his lips, causing his eyes to crease in the outer corners and his cheeks to rise with a faint dust of pink across them while still reading the paper in his hands.

I shut my eyes for a long moment, not saying a single word but instead enjoying the peaceful silence between us and around the room. This place wasn't so daunting after all I suppose. As my eyes stayed shut, my mind spun back to the memories of last night. Every touch I could almost feel once again as I replayed every part.

"I do enjoy the nighttime's." I muttered with a spark of mischief in my eyes as I opened them once again.

Lucius turned his eyes away from the daily prophet with a faint stunned expression on his facial features due to my sly remark of last night. Watching his reaction I couldn't hold back my laughter and nuzzled my head into his neck as I shuffled closer to him. Lucius closed his eyes for a long moment as he admired the vibrations of my voice on his neck that shivered a delightful feeling down his spine.

Soon enough our voices went dimmer as Lucius grazed his fingers over my skin delicately under the bed covers that hid away our naked body's. My whole body fluttered with butterflies as I let out a soft sigh of relief.

"I have to go to work shortly." Lucius said in a sleepy, gruff tone as he flung the bed covers off his body and stood up of the bed, causing me to flicker my eyes down to his legs helplessly.

My face grew a dusted shade of red that spread across my cheeks and ears as I struggled to hide the grin tugging on my lips as I couldn't stop but stare. However when Lucius pulled up his black tailored trousers and began to adjust his belt, he turned around to face me while still looking down to his belt but making me look away before he would notice my peering eyes.

Lucius glanced towards the grandfather clock in the corner of his room to see the time to be 8:45 in the morning. Turning back to look at me Lucius leaned in and glided his finger along my jawline faintly before leaning in and placing a kiss on my lips softly with his hand now cupping the side of my face and his other hand gripping on the bed frame.

"I have to go." He whispered deeply, not wanting to leave this moment at all but knowing he had to.

"Alright." I said with a smile to not seem bothered but secretly not wanting him to leave either.